Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

I only watch highschool basketball and the NCAA Road to the final 4.

Posted

I've been playing quad rugby for a bit now. It's cool. No official games yet. I don't quite have the skills and would hold back the team. :disguise: But they're good guys, and fun to be around.

As a kid, I was forced to play "special" baseball and hated it. They had the rules set up so that there were no outs, everyone got to go around all the bases and score. It was pretty stupid. :idontknow: I only put up with it half a season. :ohno: I'd have rather been on a real little league team and be benched than put up with the feel-good carp.

I like to watch baseball and NASCAR on TV, as well as soccer and hockey.

Posted

Basketball is my favorite sport to play by myself, badminton is my favorite sport to play with others, and basketball is my favorite sport to watch on tv

Posted

can't forget Softball!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...