Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Okay yall, time to sign up

Here's the complete 10 of the Female Saints

St. Bernadette
St. Maria Goretti
St. Clare of Assisi
St. Scholastica
St. Colette
St. Teresa of Avila
St. Therese the Little Flower
St. Catherine of Siena
St. Joan of Arc
St. Monica

------------------------------------------

Now the ones that are already taken

St. Bernadette - Noel's Angel
St. Maria Goretti
St. Clare of Assisi - Jennie (StColette)
St. Scholastica - ForHimAlone
St. Colette - Jennie (StColette)
St. Teresa of Avila
St. Therese the Little Flower
St. Catherine of Siena - Jennie (StColette)
St. Joan of Arc
St. Monica - Nicole8223

Remember it is to be a one page bio in Word Document (WordPad) single spaced.

Okay so who wants who ?

Thanks ahead of time to all who volunteer :)

Edited by StColette
Noel's angel
Posted

I'll do St. Bernadette, cause thats the first one on the list lol

Posted

I'll do St. Monica :)

Noel's angel
Posted

if there aren't enough volunteers, i'll do two

Posted

k I've got yall down for your Saints of choice :)

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 1 2005, 02:55 PM']if there aren't enough volunteers, i'll do two
[right][snapback]667480[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol good to know :) If not it was going to be me and Eddie finishing up the Bios lol

Noel's angel
Posted

lol, i have nothing else to do this summer, except a few hours of work at the Chapel, plus i like doing things like this, especially if its to help another Phatmasser

Noel's angel
Posted

and if any male bios need done, i can do one of those as well

Posted

Well I'm also looking for someone to do the same for Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

(The Four Evengelists)

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 1 2005, 02:59 PM']and if any male bios need done, i can do one of those as well
[right][snapback]667487[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I believe all those got finished. lol I did four of those :) Augustine, Ignatius, Peter, and Paul lol

Noel's angel
Posted

I'll take one of the four evangelists too Eddie.

Posted

What do I do with it once it is done?

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 1 2005, 03:02 PM']I'll take one of the four evangelists too Eddie.
[right][snapback]667494[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

rofl that'll be the next thing after Female Saints are finished.

Noel's angel
Posted

I'll do Mark and Luke

Noel's angel
Posted

ok, so i'm doing Mark, Luke and St. Bernadette then

Posted

email it to founder@avemarisstella.com

Posted

Saint Bios should be sent as Word Document attachments to founder@avemarisstella.com

Be sure to put the subject as the name of your Saint and the word Bio lol

Posted

I think Didacus is doing the Popes people have declared as "GREAT"

Noel's angel
Posted

would that include JPII?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...