Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

anybody want to do five books so Jennie can get down quicker!

Private message her if you do! :cool:

Posted

Ok, St. Monica is sent.

Posted

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 1 2005, 03:07 PM']anybody want to do five books so Jennie can get down quicker! 

Private message her if you do!  :cool:
[right][snapback]667508[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ROFL

Noel's angel
Posted

i won't get them sent until tomorrow evening probably because its getting late here

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 1 2005, 03:10 PM']i won't get them sent until tomorrow evening probably because its getting late here
[right][snapback]667513[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol that's fine Beth :)

Posted

whoa you people are sending these like candy! I love you all! :)

Posted

Nicole take another one or an evangelist!

Posted

k my St. Colette bio is sent :)

Noel's angel
Posted

i feel like the slow one of the group lol

Posted

ahh... your good noel the evangelists are on a whenever they get done stance.

the women saint is most important :;)

Noel's angel
Posted

ok! I'll do Saint Bernadette tomorrow after I get home from work (just making plans out loud)

Posted

St. Catherine of Siena is finished and being sent.

Posted

Okay I still need volunteers for

St. Teresa of Avila
St. Therese the Little Flower
St. Joan of Arc
St. Maria Goretti

Posted

bump

Please let me know if you can do a one page bio on any of the following:

St. Teresa of Avila
St. Therese the Little Flower
St. Joan of Arc
St. Maria Goretti

Posted

what do you need on them? I'm reading about Lisieux, I think that she is The little flower, right?

Posted

Yeah Lisieux is the Little Flower. Just really a short bio about their life, no more than a page typed, single space.

Posted

I'll see what I can do.
Do I post it here?

Posted

Saint Bios should be sent as Word Document attachments to founder@avemarisstella.com

Be sure to put the subject as the name of your Saint and the word Bio lol

Posted

btw which one are you wanting to do?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...