zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 So anyways.....Phatmass is awesome.......... I love this little guy, he looks so happy!
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 For me, I think the hardest tongue twister to say 3 times fast was "toy boat" I know. I'm pathetic!! :
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I have a great fear of heights. I never really realized it until I tried to walk across a bridge today.
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 The one thing I hate doing most is brushing my hair after I get out of the shower and it's soaking wet. Makes me wanna get my hair chopped off!!
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I can't wait to go to my job interview tomorrow! I really hope and pray I get the job. It's sooooo perfect for me!!!
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 It's so hot and humid here I just wanna rip my skin off.
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 Shoot I just now remembered I have to buy my friend a birthday gift!! I totally forgot.......
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I don't want to go work out tomorrow. Blech. Yucky.
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I hate ironing....mine doesn't work. I officially designated my dryer as "the big round iron"
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 My hair needs to grow faster, it's too short
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I want to watch a movie...hmmm....dunno what I wanna watch.
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I don't want to talk on the phone right now....I'm sooo tired and exhausted!!!!
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I hate those commercials where the body contortionists tqist themselves around to open their candy bars. ***shivers***
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 i'm starving...there's nothing to eat at my house
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 Star Wars is SO much better than Star Trek. The two don't even compare.
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I just poured myself a huge glass of Kool-Aid and I don't think I can drink it all...
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I needa go to confession!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now