zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I don't like painting my toenails either
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I'm just posting my random thoughts...just whatever pops into my head...that's why it's the nonsensical random thread! :
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 (edited) I don't want my friend to move away! Edited August 2, 2005 by zabbazooey
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 She wants me to take her to Sushi Ichiban for her birthday but I can't afford it....oh well. That restaurant is very expensive anyways.
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I accidentally hung up on my friend. OOPS!
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 The colored ones or the orange ones? They are both equally delicious!
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 orange ones!!! my dad and I are sharing...I didn't know he liked them.... I haven't finished my bio on Therese....
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 St. Therese is so wonderful!!!!! I love her! Have you seen Therese?
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 no!!! I didn't even know it was in theaters!! my freind told me about it and got an autograph from the director at the preveiw...her name is Therese.
Christie_M Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 I must sleep now....*catches her self before falling on floor* glue....
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I have the song "California Dreamin" in my head....... GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!
zabbazooey Posted August 2, 2005 Author Posted August 2, 2005 I was talking to the voice in my head lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now