littleflower+JMJ Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='Matty_boy' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:46 PM'][url="http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Communion_breath"]http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Communion_breath[/url] [right][snapback]678647[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i finally know who you are!! lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='raptor13' date='Aug 7 2005, 07:28 PM']hey i almost didn't recognize you, i checked my subscription list for a littleflower+jmj but couldnt find one.. but then i saw your tag AKA queen_flowery [right][snapback]676396[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol both are names are obvious right? and it still took us forever to recognize each other! lol
zabbazooey Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I have my xanga: [url="http://www.xanga.com/catholic4life98"]http://www.xanga.com/catholic4life98[/url]
wopsim Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [url="http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=wopsim"]http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=wopsim[/url]
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i think xanga needs some cool phatmass layouts lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 will you be updating soon miss rachael? :
ReinnieR Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='immaculata' date='Aug 7 2005, 05:31 PM'][url="http://www.xanga.com/knightoftheimmaculate"]http://www.xanga.com/knightoftheimmaculate[/url] [right][snapback]676244[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i like that layout
rachael Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Aug 9 2005, 11:57 PM']will you be updating soon miss rachael? : [right][snapback]679553[/snapback][/right] [/quote] what, twice today isn't enough?
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 are you on the phatmass xanga ring? i never see you
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 thats why i though you haven't been updating lol i'll subscribe! : so i can read all about rachael...twice a day lol
zabbazooey Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I hardly ever, EVER go on xanga. I have a LJ now
White Knight Posted August 10, 2005 Author Posted August 10, 2005 Everyone here who has posted their Xanga sites, all of you have cool ones. I unfortunately just expired my Premium account so I'm stuck with a ordinary play layout. inless I find another cool skin.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 lol I'm not going to bother paying for it. I like it, but I don't blog anywhere near enough to justify paying for it.
White Knight Posted August 10, 2005 Author Posted August 10, 2005 They gave everyone a free trail for 25 days I think... I like it but I myself dont use xanga as offend. if I did I would probally pay for it.
zabbazooey Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 Ya they gave me a premium acct. i never used it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now