luciana Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Aug 5 2005, 11:05 AM'][url="http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=345464"]http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=345464[/url] PHATMASS BLOG RING [right][snapback]673106[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yep, I added mine to the blogring. Mine is luciana98. I need to update it. hehe
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 you dont need premium...no one pays really pays for it, you just find freelayouts from anyone who makes them, and put in the css of any one you want, and you can get the cool looks premium only pays for having the ads to not show, when it comes down to it
sweetpea316 Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 Exactly. Trust me, if you want cool layouts for free...they're out there. I change mine like once a week.
immaculata Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 9 2005, 10:58 PM']i like that layout [right][snapback]679554[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Why thank you!
immaculata Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 10 2005, 10:52 AM']Exactly. Trust me, if you want cool layouts for free...they're out there. I change mine like once a week. [right][snapback]680299[/snapback][/right] [/quote] haha, yes you do! I'm quite fond of the one you have now. I also really like the layout I customized on [url="http://www.xanga.com/seven_sorrows"]my personal xanga[/url]. (shameless self-promotion, I know.)
sweetpea316 Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 [quote name='immaculata' date='Aug 11 2005, 09:58 PM']haha, yes you do! I'm quite fond of the one you have now. I also really like the layout I customized on [url="http://www.xanga.com/seven_sorrows"]my personal xanga[/url]. (shameless self-promotion, I know.) [right][snapback]682856[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Why thank you! Yours rocks also.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now