Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

DUDETTE:

"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Yep."

Posted

DUDETTE:

"New Shoes.....I got NEW SHOES!!!"

Posted

I'm breaking my own rule folks, sorry!!

hot stuff

"Died Tevaless"

Posted

hot stuff:

"It's hot stuff, not JAMIE"

Posted

hot stuff:

"Waiting makes the feet grow fonder."

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Kilroy the Ninja:

"You never saw me"

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Sammy Blaze:

"JUST BLAZE!!"

Posted

LITTLELES

"Oh carp those guys were right!" :o

Posted

littleflower:

"Flors Reginam"

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:13 PM']LITTLELES

"Oh carp those guys were right!" :o
[right][snapback]678551[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LittleLes:

"RESPONSE"

:P:

Posted

hot stuff:

"That damnable patch!"

phatcatholic
Posted

FLOWERY:

:ascension:
(here lies the only person with a smiley for an epitaph)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LOL "MY goodbye can only be spoken withsmilies" :surrender:


:lol_roll: :sweat:

Posted

SWEETPEA:

"I am la Beckarina"

Posted

PHATCATHOLIC:

"I hope I was never HARDesty to understand."

sweetpea316
Posted

[quote name='Cam42' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:17 PM']SWEETPEA:

"I am la Beckarina"
[right][snapback]678564[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Here lies Rebecca.... aka:(insert all of your adaptations of my name here)

Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 9 2005, 03:19 PM']Here lies Rebecca.... aka:(insert all of your adaptations of my name here)
[right][snapback]678571[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Beckster
Becky
La Beckarina
El Becko
The Beckinator
Beck (not the band y'all)
The Rebinator
Rebby
Super Becky



c'mon....a little help here.

phatcatholic
Posted

[quote name='Cam42' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:18 PM']PHATCATHOLIC:

"I hope I was never HARDesty to understand."
[right][snapback]678569[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
its amazing how you all remember my last name :blink:

sweetpea316
Posted

[quote name='Cam42' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:22 PM']Beckster
Becky
La Beckarina
El Becko
The Beckinator
Beck (not the band y'all)
The Rebinator
Rebby
Super Becky
c'mon....a little help here.
[right][snapback]678576[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Becca
Rebecky
Reebok
Reba
Bexter
BK

Yeah...that's all I can think of...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...