Carrie Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 CAM: "Warning: Never say you're a Yankees fan in Queens."
Cam42 Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 MICAH: "I had to leave seminary, I lost my cassock."
phatcatholic Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 (edited) ...........and to think, it almost died we almost have to give [b][i]this thread[/i][/b] an epitaph : Edited August 9, 2005 by phatcatholic
Cam42 Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 CARRIE: "Cam kept saying: SCOREBOARD!!!! I wonder why?"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='Cam42' date='Aug 9 2005, 04:12 PM']MICAH: "I had to leave seminary, I lost my cassock." [right][snapback]678744[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Actually, I still have it...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 9 2005, 04:13 PM']...........and to think, it almost died [right][snapback]678746[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Carrie Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 9 2005, 05:13 PM']...........and to think, it almost died we almost have to give [b][i]this thread[/i][/b] an epitaph : [right][snapback]678746[/snapback][/right] [/quote] THREAD: "Just when I thought I was out, they PULLED me back in!"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Cam42: Opus Dei wasn't keeping the DaVinci Code a secret! ...I was.
phatcatholic Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 CAM42: "I told you I would win that debate, or die trying!!"
Carrie Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='Cam42' date='Aug 9 2005, 05:13 PM']CARRIE: "Cam kept saying: SCOREBOARD!!!! I wonder why?" [right][snapback]678748[/snapback][/right] [/quote] CAM: "If only I had learned anything about baseball" *ducks*
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 CAM42: "Death will not stop me from continuing lifelong debates"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Theoketos: I pick up strange people in parking lots.
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 9 2005, 03:15 PM']CAM42: "I told you I would win that debate, or die trying!!" [right][snapback]678756[/snapback][/right] [/quote] "Dont try to win a debate with CAM, I did and look what happened to me!!"
Jaime Posted August 9, 2005 Author Posted August 9, 2005 CARRIE "That's not grass you're stepping on Its my toe hair"
phatcatholic Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 CAM42: "Liberalism? OVER MY DEAD BODY!!" (epitaph for tombstone at the entrance of the church)
Cam42 Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 9 2005, 04:15 PM']CAM42: "I told you I would win that debate, or die trying!!" [right][snapback]678756[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Seriously, I was laughing so hard the manager at Panera (who is a friend of mine) came to check to make sure I was ok......I was choking on my chicken noodle soup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now