StColette Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 umm I remember when Morph, Laura, and I had posting wars at like 5 am rofl
homeschoolmom Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I remember when that satanic guy came and hung out all night... I remember when Phazzan came and scared Vera away.... I remember the ^<V game...
homeschoolmom Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I remember Lankyswimmer, Thy Will Be Done and Lifeteener.
StColette Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 10 2005, 03:20 PM']I remember when that satanic guy came and hung out all night... [right][snapback]680661[/snapback][/right] [/quote] eww I remember that and I remember the prayer vigil that lasted all nite for that.
Carrie Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I remember when Hyper's milkshake brought all the boys to the yard....
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i remember when paul still posted.... i remember when i found out jennie had birthed a cow.... i remember the boy and girl picture threads.... i remember the lame board......
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i remember when i wrote my first tract and people commented in the apo board... also when i decided this was a cool place.....
StColette Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I remember Laura winning the hyper award every night rofl
rachael Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:24 PM']I remember when Hyper's milkshake brought all the boys to the yard.... [right][snapback]680670[/snapback][/right] [/quote] good times!
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 haha i remember when jennie would laugh so hard she'd hit herself on the desk and have a bruise....
rachael Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:25 PM']I remember the Back Alley... [right][snapback]680675[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *sigh*
StColette Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 10 2005, 03:27 PM']haha i remember when jennie would laugh so hard she'd hit herself on the desk and have a bruise.... [right][snapback]680679[/snapback][/right] [/quote] rofl what do you mean you remember that lol I still do that all the time lol
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i remember when jennie took that long break and she was pronounced dead.... or well kinda....
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i remember when colleen and zach were engaged for pretend and so were jennie and jason....
StColette Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 10 2005, 03:28 PM']i remember when jennie took that long break and she was pronounced dead.... or well kinda.... [right][snapback]680683[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFLLLLLLL I remember the first night the Code Blue thing started lol
rachael Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i remembered when i irritated everybody. oh, wait. i still do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now