littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 who rmembers late night yahoo group chats? that had blazer and paladin doing a mock Catholic Answers? and would take our questions and answer them lol haha bobby ballchains was paladin and what was blazer's name again on the show? it was hilarious
Carrie Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Aug 10 2005, 06:20 PM']oh CARRIE!! The CRAZY GIRL THREADS!! HAHAHAHA [right][snapback]680840[/snapback][/right] [/quote] We're feeling CrAzY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
homeschoolmom Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:17 PM']i also remember (and miss) BLAZER and FOUNDSHEEP!! lastly, i remmber when there was a back alley forum, a winchester and hyper board, a suggestions and comments forum, and before we came to this forum.... [right][snapback]680825[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Foundsheep always had the funniest avatars. I remember when I was finally allowed into the Back Alley...
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:25 PM']We're feeling CrAzY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : [right][snapback]680854[/snapback][/right] [/quote] girl power!! woot woot! remember when everyone (pm couples) was pregant or expecting and we accused dUST of putting something inthe water? rofl
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i remember when the check-in thread was only 3 pages long HAHAHAHA i also remember ryan making fun of me because i posted so much (hey it was small back then and i could do it! lol)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 10, 2005 Author Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Aug 10 2005, 05:06 PM']I don't like Micah anymore. [right][snapback]680782[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, but you also don't like tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, and they rock! So I'm all good...
Carrie Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 Ahhh, I remember posting on the Check-In thread! I'm on the first page!
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:25 PM']Foundsheep always had the funniest avatars. I remember when I was finally allowed into the Back Alley... [right][snapback]680857[/snapback][/right] [/quote] he did! lol he was hilarious (whatcha talkin' bout willis?) haha i wish he came back...he was the president of the vato locos club!!
homeschoolmom Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I remember when under our avatars it would say what member number we were. I was 737 and I thought there are soooo many members back then...
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 does anyone remember when dUSt had the sammich banner of himself on top?! hahaha
homeschoolmom Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:28 PM']he did! lol he was hilarious (whatcha talkin' bout willis?) haha[right][snapback]680869[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Kiss my grits!
homeschoolmom Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:28 PM']does anyone remember when dUSt had the sammich banner of himself on top?! hahaha [right][snapback]680874[/snapback][/right] [/quote] YES! I was just trying to recall that. He changed it about a week after I came here...
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i have it saved somewhere!! haha it ws just too cute!
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 HAHAHA I FOUND IT!! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/v8/title_sammich.jpg[/img]
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 And this one.....dude we talked about teh laundry mat forever on this one lol [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/v8/title_laundry.gif[/img]
franciscanheart Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 i remember when everyone found out i wasnt a man.... lol
Cam42 Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Aug 10 2005, 05:19 PM']Dude that was last week.. [right][snapback]680835[/snapback][/right] [/quote] But it seems so long ago.....
Cam42 Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 10 2005, 05:29 PM']Kiss my grits! [right][snapback]680877[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thank you Flo....
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 10 2005, 04:15 PM']Is that what they were doing? I thought it was just a bunch of 001101101010011001 and asdkfjadkjfaeindisdkfjadk carp... [right][snapback]680815[/snapback][/right] [/quote] The Binary Thread is different, it's highly respectable.. I was thinking of the gosmvrr pg ksdpm stuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now