Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are you an 80's child?


Between 1980-89 which year made you an 80's child?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

1982

Man I love Fraggle Rock!

Posted

I was born in '87. I remember watching reruns of Jem & The Hollograms, Fraggle Rock, The Smurfs, The Snorks, and those jellies shoes.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Aug 15 2005, 07:36 PM']I was born in '87. I remember watching reruns of Jem & The Hollograms, Fraggle Rock, The Smurfs, The Snorks, and those jellies shoes.
[right][snapback]686154[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Whoever invented Jellies should be hauled out and taken on a Death March wearing a pair...

cmotherofpirl
Posted

How about those 50's :D:

[url="http://kclibrary.nhmccd.edu/decade50.html"]http://kclibrary.nhmccd.edu/decade50.html[/url]


When I was born there were only 48 states.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Those crazy fifties.. wow, the average salary was less than $3,000 a year...

I remember a good bit of the 80's and I can't say I liked it.
It's sad that most of what I remember from the 80's is TV stuff. :(

Cosby, growing pains, threes company, silver spoons, fat albert, webster, punky brewster, scooby doo, the hulk, family ties, who's the boss, the facts of life, night court, tonight show with Johnny Carson, Judge Wapner, thunder cats, voltron, transformers, gi joe, he-man and the masters of the universe!!!

blah.. how lame..

LiL Kat Said
Posted

woooo go 88!!! :cool:

:pirate: Kathleen

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

1984

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[img]http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,214254,00.jpg[/img]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

sorry, that was :offtopic:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 15 2005, 09:57 PM']sorry, that was :offtopic:
[right][snapback]686238[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It will be excused.... this time. ^_^

Just cuz that pic is way cool. :cool:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 15 2005, 09:35 PM']Those crazy fifties.. wow, the average salary was less than $3,000 a year...

I remember a good bit of the 80's and I can't say I liked it.
It's sad that most of what I remember from the 80's is TV stuff. :(

Cosby, growing pains, threes company, silver spoons, fat albert, webster, punky brewster, scooby doo, the hulk, family ties, who's the boss, the facts of life, night court, tonight show with Johnny Carson, Judge Wapner, thunder cats, voltron, transformers, gi joe, he-man and the masters of the universe!!!

blah.. how lame..
[right][snapback]686228[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I remember Night Court! I thought that was the funniest show! My favorite character was Bull.

Edited by Old_Joe
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 16 2005, 12:40 AM']I remember Night Court!  I thought that was the funniest show!  My favorite character was Bull.
[right][snapback]686311[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oooooooooooooooooooooookay.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Aug 15 2005, 11:40 PM']I remember Night Court!  I thought that was the funniest show!  My favorite character was Bull.
[right][snapback]686311[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I just remember it because it came on past my bed time and only occassionally would I catch glimpses of it. It was just so darned mysterious; and I would often hear the theme song from my bed as I fell asleep at night. haha

The show of all shows was not Newhart, or Carson, or Cosby or Cheers. The show of all shows was undoubtedly and indubitably MASH.
Or was it the Smurfs?

White Knight
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 15 2005, 09:56 PM'][img]http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,214254,00.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]686237[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]



Awsome picture! :cool:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 15 2005, 11:51 PM']1984 was the best :)
[right][snapback]686331[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Orwell was so wrong.

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 15 2005, 11:53 PM']Orwell was so wrong.
[right][snapback]686340[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
'1984 is best cause that's when I was born lol :lol:

And Sean, go to bed ! ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 15 2005, 11:43 PM']Oooooooooooooooooooooookay.
[right][snapback]686316[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

<_< weirdo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...