sweetpea316 Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 I liked to dance... [img]http://www.digistash.com/data/d91caca74114d81fdfc578fca82f8d72/5781_p86937.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 16 2005, 05:21 PM'][url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Betterterm/family/chucklehead.jpg"]Circa 1984[/url] [right][snapback]686901[/snapback][/right] [/quote] One of those women in the background looks like the nutty Vatican lady who came into Kinko's all the time...
Guest T-Bone Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [img]http://photos-503.facebook.com/n7/953/n177100953_30010503_5773.jpg[/img]
Guest T-Bone Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 Here's my whole soccer team: [img]http://photos-527.facebook.com/n7/953/n177100953_30010527_360.jpg[/img]
photosynthesis Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 when I was a baby I wore big thick glasses! I have been wearing them ever since i was 6 months old
missionseeker Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 I was my parents' cutest baby. I was. Although, the current baby (wel he's 3) may dethrone me. Oh well.
photosynthesis Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 i was the cutest baby too... but i'm an only child
azaelia Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 These are crappy quality, but you get the idea: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/pics%20of%20amy/155526.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/pics%20of%20amy/155500.jpg[/img] ^ Me and Luthien [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/pics%20of%20amy/1554410.jpg[/img] ^ Me and Luthien and our [b]very Italian[/b] grandfather.
Sojourner Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 I looked like me, only mini. I was a mini-me.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 I'll find a picture to post on here later, but I was a cute kid and I'm still a cute girl and I had blonde hair and I still do, well, kind of in a sense.
jmj Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 (edited) 1983: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/wbl/babykim.jpg[/img] and also: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/wbl/030183.jpg[/img] I wish I had pics of me during the Crimped Hair in Third Grade Phase, and the Fe-Mullet I had in junior high and highschool. Although I'd keep the Fe-Mullet pics off the 'net. *shudder* Edited November 28, 2005 by jmj
betinabean Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [img]http://www.betinab.homestead.com/files/uslittle.jpg[/img] A picture of me, my brothers and my sister. I'm the blondie on the left. I love my little sister in this picture Merry Christmas!
azaelia Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='betinabean' date='Nov 28 2005, 04:34 PM'][img]http://www.betinab.homestead.com/files/uslittle.jpg[/img] A picture of me, my brothers and my sister. I'm the blondie on the left. I love my little sister in this picture Merry Christmas! [right][snapback]802746[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Aaaaawwwwwwww
Jaime Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [img]http://www.cabbagerosecostumes.com/images/AntiquePhotos/1862_65_boyset.jpg[/img] Here's me as a lad. Memories!!
Jaime Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 28 2005, 05:44 PM']Good golly, you're old.... [right][snapback]802880[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I wasn't old in that pic. I was only about six or so!
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/271052929_m.gif[/img]
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 and here's me after I turned white: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/tonyaskid.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now