homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 Here's me: [img]http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Comics/Peanuts/Marci_300.gif[/img]
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 28 2005, 05:50 PM']Here's me: [img]http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Comics/Peanuts/Marci_300.gif[/img] [right][snapback]802891[/snapback][/right] [/quote] wow, that does look like you. :
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 I found this picture of phatty: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/animated141.gif[/img]
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 Here's me now: [img]http://www.films-sans-frontieres.fr/bettyboop/images/Betty_dvd3.gif[/img]
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 Notice I still have a gigantic head...
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 28 2005, 05:57 PM']Here's me now: [img]http://www.films-sans-frontieres.fr/bettyboop/images/Betty_dvd3.gif[/img] [right][snapback]802900[/snapback][/right] [/quote] riiiight. actually this is homeschoolmom now: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/LeapingWoman2.gif[/img] j/k, you're a dame. :
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [img]http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hahn0053/TBC38.gif[/img] here's me
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 What happens to Betty Boop after she settles down and has babies: [img]http://clabedan.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/babyblues_2.gif[/img] Note the giant head still remains, but is balanced out by the big butt...
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 here's me a couple years ago when I was making that movie: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/jack.jpg[/img]
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 28 2005, 06:11 PM']here's me a couple years ago when I was making that movie: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/jack.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]802914[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ha ha ha... doesn't look like YOU'RE taking this thread very seriously
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 (edited) hahaha only post pictures of when you are a kid [img]http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hahn0053/TBC35.gif[/img] here's another one of me fooling around in class. Edited November 28, 2005 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 28 2005, 06:19 PM']ha ha ha... doesn't look like YOU'RE taking this thread very seriously [right][snapback]802923[/snapback][/right] [/quote] and you are?
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 What? Those are acurate depictions... I have a big head...
Fides_et_Ratio Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 28 2005, 06:11 PM']here's me a couple years ago when I was making that movie: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/jack.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]802914[/snapback][/right] [/quote] haha, he's my 3rd cousin (well, he's my mom's 3rd cousin... so how does that make him related to me?) I love showing off my family tree... here's my grandma, my great-great-great-aunt over here... and, oh, look, here's Johnny Depp! Must be where my good looks come from! Baby Fides: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jilliwillly/littlejillianwithhose.jpg[/img] (sorry, it came from my photo album) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/jilliwillly/twopeasinapod.jpg[/img]
missionseeker Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 28 2005, 04:25 AM']Post the pics! [right][snapback]802385[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I can't. Don't have the stuff to do it.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Nov 28 2005, 05:53 PM']I found this picture of phatty: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/animated141.gif[/img] [right][snapback]802896[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Is that a cat beating the carp out of a little kid?? Shame on you L_D...
phatcatholic Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Nov 28 2005, 09:57 AM']These are crappy quality, but you get the idea: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/pics%20of%20amy/155526.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/pics%20of%20amy/155500.jpg[/img] ^ Me and Luthien [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/pics%20of%20amy/1554410.jpg[/img] ^ Me and Luthien and our [b]very Italian[/b] grandfather. [right][snapback]802478[/snapback][/right][/quote] awwwwwwwwww!!!! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/love1.gif[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/love1.gif[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/love1.gif[/img] look at her little baby cheeks!!!! she still has 'em btw :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now