annie Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 Sooooooo glad school starts TOMORROW!!!!! woo-hoo!!! :
zabbazooey Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 i start september 7th. And i gotta work too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Noel's angel Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 I've finished my job for the summer. I'll miss it
robguitar Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 I'm at school right now waiting for my calculus class to start. Good times............
Noel's angel Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 but its back to the same boring two week timetable, the uniform, the same people every day-its just dull. I have learned more this summer than I did all of last year at school
zwergel88 Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 I go back on the 29th. I'm kind of excited, but I'm also really nervous.
annie Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 I am glad because... I AM THE MOTHER OF THREE TEENAGERS AND THEY ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SCHOOL IS WELCOME TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForHimAlone Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 I'm excited. We have a new chaplain this year, and he's starting up a ton of Eucharistic devotional stuff for tehs students!! Woot!
curtins Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 you guys stole my thread I made the offical back to school thread I shall make another muiaauhaha
zwergel88 Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 (edited) [quote]I've finished my job for the summer. I'll miss it [/quote] Are you nuts? To me the best part of going back to school is the fact that I will only have to work one day per week from now on. You must have one really exciting job! Edited August 22, 2005 by zwergel88
Brother Adam Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 Not looking forward to working like crazy the next week with all the kiddies coming back and the new kiddies arriving (like Micah), but it will be nice to be in class again.
RC_ Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 The sooner school starts, the sooner it's over with.
Noel's angel Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='zwergel88' date='Aug 22 2005, 05:49 PM']Are you nuts? To me the best part of going back to school is the fact that I will only have to work one day per week from now on. You must have one really exciting job! [right][snapback]694223[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I work in the Church. Its fun
annie Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 Bro Adam, you are a teacher? Bless your ever-lovin' soul, my hat is off to all teachers, so grateful they take my kids...... Anyone out there a special ed teacher??? 100000 times the gratitude from me!
Christie_M Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 I started today!! school is cool. 'nough said.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now