An Old School Catholic Message Board

Novena Prayer Buddies

the_rev

Similar to the Vocation Prayer Buddies, but this is "Novena Prayer Buddies" The idea came about in a convo with a member of Phatmass on AIM and how we are praying a novena to St. Therese of Liseux for each other's vocation, Let God's will be done!

I think it'd be cool if we did this for those interested on Phatmass.

If your interested reply to this thread, in the near future I will send a mass private message asking for certain information like favorite saint, etc. and see if we can find u a match for a novena prayer buddy.

Let me know what you think....

Yours in Christ,

Eddie Lee

well it's optional for those, I will be sending you all an application and the others that join later on, basically there are six or seven queistons, name, favorite saint, etc. nothing to hard.

You all should have a novena prayer buddy before September first.

Yours in Christ,

Eddie Lee

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I'm usually very bad about making Novenas... there are days I forget to say the prayer, but I can try extra hard this time! You can sign me up, or I'll sign myself up, or whatever I have to do to get going on this!

sure everyone so far who has posted has been sent an application via private message system here at phatmass.

Once I have received ten applications in my private message box, I will begin pairing up people, based upon the application and the saints.... I will pray over all the names first, and ask the holy spirit to help me, and then I'll start drafting the tenative list. If you aren't in the original ten, and would still be interested, send an application, and then when there is another person interested, you'll be paired up with that individual!

Yours in Christ,

Eddie Lee