An Old School Catholic Message Board

Crusader Beats-

MC Just

Just, i just listened to sadly.

I can see the Seven Sorrows of Mary or the Sorrowful Mysteries.....at least that's what came to my mind..... ;)

sweet.

Yeah the only thing they lack are chorus lines. But I guess since dust is most likely gonna mix all this stuff up, we can add that in later.

I got a new one i just made and It's so very tight. I'm just not gonna post it because I like it to much. Ok Nevermind I'll post it anyways. Peep it, it's called "The Power".

Edited by MC Just

You got some serious heat there Just. I'm really feeling those beats. Bigg ups B)

Thanks bro.. I got a long way to go before I really master the art of beat making though..

Edited by MC Just

grrrrr....i cant listen to those beats...it says i have a problem with my mp3 player witch is bull, cus i have winamp. hmm any other way to hear em?

waddup yo

JUST i love you...

if its okay with you, could u hook us up with all the beats.. that are not taken as of now.. as selfish as that sounds, maydbyGOD is hungry to get our message out... Chicago is in need of this stuff and we need beats for the GREAT amount of lyrics we have.. so if it's okay with you, could we take the ones that arent taken...

however, if you are putting a limit..

we'll take

Sadly- WE NEED THIS ONE!!!

On a Mission --> we Definitely need this one too

Tightness--> for the glory of God give us this.

SO these THREE are our priority...

we love you all

maydbyGOD

hey JUST is there neway u would be able to make a similar beat to "sadly" im really feelin that beat but its taken. So i was just wonderin if u would be able to throw down another slow layback beat like that, i got some dope stuff for it.

Yo Just,

Mad props on the beats, they're getting tighter and smoother.... hit me up when u get a beat before they get all taken up. <_<:P Anywayz Godbless I'm out. ~S.

hey JUST is there neway u would be able to make a similar beat to "sadly" im really feelin that beat but its taken. So i was just wonderin if u would be able to throw down another slow layback beat like that, i got some dope stuff for it.

Sure thing bro, no problem.

Yo Just,

Mad props on the beats, they're getting tighter and smoother.... hit me up when u get a beat before they get all taken up.  <_<  :P                                    Anywayz Godbless I'm out.          ~S.

and you know this brother.