An Old School Catholic Message Board

Crusader Beats-

MC Just

Question: If mayd by GOD has most of your beats, why is Miko still asking everyone else for beats? A lot of people don't have ANY beats. I don't understand.

Miko?

Question: If mayd by GOD has most of your beats, why is Miko still asking everyone else for beats? A lot of people don't have ANY beats. I don't understand.

Miko?

i personally wrote Soul Man Mr G AND MC Just the following

we don't need the following beats from mc just

actions packed

clash of titans

double edged

the Creator

i didn't post this publicly.. i wrote Both Soul Man Mr G and MC Just and left it up to them what they would "take back" from maydbyGOD... out of 6 beats available from MC Just, we therefore took a net amount of TWO beats.. is that alot still?

peace

Edited by maydbyGOD

i personally wrote Soul Man Mr G AND MC Just the following

we don't need the following beats from mc just

actions packed

clash of titans

double edged

the Creator

i didn't post this publicly.. i wrote Both Soul Man Mr G and MC Just and left it up to them what they would "take back" from maydbyGOD... out of 6 beats available from MC Just, we therefore took a net amount of TWO beats.. is that alot still?

peace

And out of those beats (above), I had only claimed "one" (theCreator) as a process of trade between Miko and myself.

So the following beats are still available from MC Just:

Action Packed

Clash of the Titans

Double Edged

So that means I also had taken a net amount of 2 beats from MC Just's original 7;

I also hope that is all good with everybody.

Peace & God Bless!

Dj 86 For Soul Hands Prod.

Just to clear up some of the confusion.....

I got alot going on at home base right now, so beat making time is really limited. I have to fall back for a minute and take care of some business. I haven't made a new beat in a little while, but as soon as I get some free time I'll be cooking a few things up.

I spoke to inDouche and he's been writing and perfecting his flow's till I get back on my grind. Since his ep isnt due till the summer we got time.

I think Miko is trying to get the mayd album finnished sooner than that, so I guess thats why he's doing some beat shopping.

Mc Just...I'm loving the new beats man....pure fire brother!!!! B)

Peace and GOD bless

Just to clear up some of the confusion.....

I got alot going on at home base right now, so beat making time is really limited. I have to fall back for a minute and take care of some business. I haven't made a new beat in a little while, but as soon as I get some free time I'll be cooking a few things up.

I spoke to inDouche and he's been writing and perfecting his flow's till I get back on my grind. Since his ep isnt due till the summer we got time.

I think Miko is trying to get the mayd album finnished sooner than that, so I guess thats why he's doing some beat shopping.

Mc Just...I'm loving the new beats man....pure fire brother!!!! B)

Peace and GOD bless

Cool! Thanks Bro.