An Old School Catholic Message Board

RUDY GULLIANI

Krush2k2

Is Rudy pro choice? I wonder because I bet anything he runs for president and it becomes him verse Hilary after all is said and done. And if so, would a Catholic still be morally obligated to vote if both candidates were pro choice? Thanks homies :cool:

Rudy is pro-abortion. I liked his "tough-on-crime" approaches to cleaning up NYC, but with abortion and other moral issues, he is against Catholic teaching.

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Sep 2 2005, 06:53 PM']So if it was him vs Hilary is a Catholic obligated not to vote if they all canidates are pro abortion?
[right][snapback]709086[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

A Catholic could vote for Rudy to prevent the greater evil of a Hillary Presidency, though he would not be obligated to do so.

But voting for Hillary would just be plain evil!!! :ohno:

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

yes Rudy is pro-abortion he came to Loyola college and spoke in Baltimore. The Cardinal Keeler refused to go to the graduation because he was the keynote speaker. and the Newman society protested him bieng there.

rudy seems just as pro-abort as clinton
a choice between the two - i'll not vote for either of em

i am hoping for someone else to get the nom - and i believe someone else will
not rudi - and not mcCain... they are only a media show... but the GOP voters will never back them, they do not hold to the core values of the drivers of the party

probably Condi Rice will get it - in my opinion

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 2 2005, 09:21 PM']rudy seems just as pro-abort as clinton

not rudi - and not mcCain...    they are only a media show...    but the GOP voters will never back them, they do not hold to the core values of the drivers of the party

[right][snapback]709170[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

core values? you truly believe the republican party has "core values." :lol_roll: you kid yourself, the republican party continues moving left. Liberal immigration, welfare, social security, HUGE government. what core values are you talking about :pinch: :ohno:

photosynthesis

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 2 2005, 09:07 PM']yes Rudy is pro-abortion he came to Loyola college and spoke in Baltimore. The Cardinal Keeler refused to go to the graduation because he was the keynote speaker. and the Newman society protested him bieng there.
[right][snapback]709096[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I remember that... I'm living in baltimore too.. my college's graduation speaker was nancy pelosi... but my school is liberal as all get out

I like Rudy but I wouldn't vote for him because he is pro death.

Our country is d00med if Billary gets into office

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='curtins' date='Oct 2 2005, 10:43 AM']
Our country is d00med if Billary gets into office
[right][snapback]743601[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol - "billary" :lol:

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 2 2005, 10:21 PM']rudy seems just as pro-abort as clinton

not rudi - and not mcCain...    they are only a media show...    but the GOP voters will never back them, they do not hold to the core values of the drivers of the party

[right][snapback]709170[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

no offense... but are you on crack???
there is no way condi Rice will get the nomination -- 1) she's black, 2) she's a woman -- this country, IMHO, is not ready for a president who would make precedent on 2 arenas.