Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

why isnt Phatmass in Wikipedia


Recommended Posts

Posted

PLEASE keep praying – and add your REASONABLE comments – we are not seeming as maniacs, but the professionals that we are
But with a lot of the enthusiasm – you KNOW they are reading this and other threads
:disguise:

Posted

i just peeked in on the discussion on whether to delete or keep the Phatmass entry
it looks like currently DELETE - 4 vs KEEP - 3

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Darn...they should keep us. I mean...come on, we're THE Catholic Hip Hop site...we have members from all over the country.

Posted

I'm not sure I understand why they want to take it down... Just for the sake of taking it down?

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 14 2005, 11:46 AM']Darn...they should keep us.  I mean...come on, we're THE Catholic Hip Hop site...we have members from all over the country.
[right][snapback]722957[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
and many members from outside the U.S. also - Canada, Ireland, Australia, and more

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

who says phatmass isn't notable? :annoyed:

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/homeboy1.jpg[/img]


[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/homeboy2.jpg[/img]


They obviously haven't seen the "Where have you phatmassed?" thread. :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 15 2005, 05:36 AM']who says phatmass isn't notable?  :annoyed:
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/fangorn35/homeboy2.jpg[/img]
They obviously haven't seen the "Where have you phatmassed?" thread.  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]724084[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


:lol:

Genius.

Posted

aweee yaaa! lol

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Rep the Pope people!

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

who is the guy with the red hair in the phatmass shirt?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 15 2005, 07:42 PM']who is the guy with the red hair in the phatmass shirt?
[right][snapback]724879[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oh, that's Phazzan.











haha just kidding. :P:

:rolling:

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

lol

who is it?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 15 2005, 07:48 PM']lol

who is it?
[right][snapback]724888[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I have no clue. But he's representing phatmass so he rocks. :D:

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

you speak the truth

  • 2 weeks later...
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

they have deleted the phatmass article from wikipedia and I am official ticked off and disgusted beyond my expressive capacity! :annoyed:

Posted

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phatmass"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phatmass[/url]
ohhhh ... it has been DELETED
L_D and had spent sooooooo much time on this
we are feeling so kicked with this

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 25 2005, 11:59 PM']they have deleted the phatmass article from wikipedia and I am official ticked off and disgusted beyond my expressive capacity! :annoyed:
[right][snapback]737553[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

shall we smoke?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 25 2005, 11:02 PM']shall we smoke?
[right][snapback]737556[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes:

hmm.. I might get in trouble though. :smokey:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...