Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

why isnt Phatmass in Wikipedia


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 26 2005, 12:03 AM']:yes:

hmm.. I might get in trouble though.  :smokey:
[right][snapback]737557[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
lights up :smokey: smoking a "Romeo y Julieta"

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 25 2005, 11:08 PM']lights up  :smokey:  smoking a "Romeo y Julieta"
[right][snapback]737562[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
sweet.. I just pretended to light up. I don't have any tobacco at the moment. Although.. I do think I have a bit of pow-wow blend laying around some place. :D:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 26 2005, 12:10 AM']sweet.. I just pretended to light up. I don't have any tobacco at the moment. Although..  I do think I have a bit of pow-wow blend laying around some place. :D:
[right][snapback]737564[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:) lol -- light it up dude (can you feel yhe peer prssure?)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...