Jaime Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 Sorry kids I gonna take a stand (again) on this one. I will not marry a girl if I haven't kissed her. So the kissings gonna have to occur. You simply cannot train someone on how to kiss well. And I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with a lousy kisser. Granted the rest of my life may only be 5-12 years but all the more reason!!!
Brother Adam Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 lol. i hear ya'. I frenched kissed the wife before we were married. I didn't blow up. but if I could go back we woulda kissed, but not french kissed.
matt_in_ohio Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 I’ll add my $0.02: I don’t have a problem with people kissing, even French Kissing. I also don’t have a problem with people who chose to abstain from an activity that they feel is inappropriate. It is, primarily, that individual’s (or couples, in this case) decision. Paul said in Corinthians (forgive me for not remembering the specific passage, and my paraphrasing) – It would be better for a man not to marry, so that he could devote more of his life to serving the Lord. However, if a man so desires to be married, he should be married so that he is not distracted by what he doesn’t have, and then can serve the Lord. I feel that Paul’s point was about avoiding distraction with regards to worship. And I agree with that point. I have seen too many cases where the abstention from an activity becomes the focus, and takes away from the worship that the absence of that activity was supposed to fulfill. And I have seen that lead to disastrous ends. A somewhat humorous example of what I’m talking about – a girl in our church gave up chocolate for lent. When I asked her about it, she told me that Father already “absolved her from being a real b**ch to everyone in the parish!!!” I realize that she was just kidding, but still – if not having chocolate makes you mean to others, I say it’s better to load up on Snickers bars and M&Ms. I think being kind to others would please God than making a show of giving up empty calories. In short, I would hope that people would make decisions that fit with their personal views and beliefs, whether to kiss or not to kiss, and always put God first.
StColette Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:20 PM']lol. i hear ya'. I frenched kissed the wife before we were married. I didn't blow up. but if I could go back we woulda kissed, but not french kissed. [right][snapback]720727[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL glad you didn't blow up Adam
Jaime Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:20 PM']lol. i hear ya'. I frenched kissed the wife before we were married. I didn't blow up. but if I could go back we woulda kissed, but not french kissed. [right][snapback]720727[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:25 PM']ROFL glad you didn't blow up Adam [right][snapback]720731[/snapback][/right] [/quote] But if you had, that would mean that Teresa is one heck of a kisser!!
StColette Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:28 PM']But if you had, that would mean that Teresa is one heck of a kisser!! [right][snapback]720734[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 12 2005, 02:28 PM']But if you had, that would mean that Teresa is one heck of a kisser!! [right][snapback]720734[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Carrie Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 12 2005, 03:28 PM']But if you had, that would mean that Teresa is one heck of a kisser!! [right][snapback]720734[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Paladin D Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 12 2005, 12:33 PM']Ahem. I'm all for kissing. There was a girl I went to college with who didn't kiss her fiance until their wedding day. I could never understand that. Kissing is fun, and I don't think you give up your purity by kissing someone, even (*gasp*) [i]french[/i] kissing. [right][snapback]720552[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I also agree. Though it'll be hard to french kiss anyone with this helmet.
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 french kissing is foreplay. plus if I was with a young lady who had never french kissed it would be impossible to not respect and reverence her. it's awesome.
Carrie Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Sep 12 2005, 03:36 PM']I also agree. Though it'll be hard to french kiss anyone with this helmet. [right][snapback]720747[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
StColette Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:36 PM']I also agree. Though it'll be hard to french kiss anyone with this helmet. [right][snapback]720747[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:36 PM']I also agree. Though it'll be hard to french kiss anyone with this helmet. [right][snapback]720747[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Jaime Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 I think its interesting that this entire thread is dedicated to Eddies love life And he has no idea!!
StColette Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:50 PM']I think its interesting that this entire thread is dedicated to Eddies love life And he has no idea!! [right][snapback]720763[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLL *cracks up and falls out of her chair*
homeschoolmom Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 12 2005, 11:43 AM']I believe we now call it "Freedom Kissing" [right][snapback]720568[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
homeschoolmom Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 I voted no because I think it's kinda weird for a guy who's decerning a call to the priesthood to be kissing his girlfriend.
Sojourner Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 12 2005, 01:17 PM']Sorry kids I gonna take a stand (again) on this one. I will not marry a girl if I haven't kissed her. So the kissings gonna have to occur. You simply cannot train someone on how to kiss well. And I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with a lousy kisser. Granted the rest of my life may only be 5-12 years but all the more reason!!! [right][snapback]720723[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I agree totally. Bad kissing is worse than no kissing. It's just no fun. Although I have it on good authority that bad kissing can be trained out of a person, although it requires extensive practice. I've personally never done this, but my friend Anne did it a few years ago. But redeemable cases are rare. Most people are just stuck being bad kissers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now