An Old School Catholic Message Board

President Bush visited Iraq...

Paladin D

cmotherofpirl

Bush is far from perfect, but he is a good man.

I much prefer a good man who makes mistakes, than a bad one who occasionally does something good.

I much prefer a good man who makes mistakes, than a bad one who occasionally does something good.

ditto!! B) B) :D

Hopefully it's a sign Bush is ending the war and all our troops and the allied troops can come home safe from bombs, mines, and bullets.

Prince of Peace have mercy on us,

Queen of Peace Pray for Us.

It is for this reason that I don't like Bush. Because he is not a good man who makes mistakes, he is a bad man that occasionally does good. And that's my 2 cents.

As far as I'm concerned, his record of defending life is the only thing going for him.

Hopefully it's a sign Bush is ending the war and all our troops and the allied troops can come home safe from bombs, mines, and bullets.

Prince of Peace have mercy on us,

Queen of Peace Pray for Us.

A Republican representive (on MSNBC) stated that they asked for the $87 Billion was to help end this operation. At the time, she said "The sooner we can get the funds and transfer the power completely to the people, the sooner we can withdraw our men."

A Republican representive (on MSNBC) stated that they asked for the $87 Billion was to help end this operation. At the time, she said "The sooner we can get the funds and transfer the power completely to the people, the sooner we can withdraw our men."

I don't want any of my friends over there to get killed so whatever they are doing to speed things up sounds good to me!

A Republican representive (on MSNBC) stated that they asked for the $87 Billion was to help end this operation.  At the time, she said "The sooner we can get the funds and transfer the power completely to the people, the sooner we can withdraw our men."

Pal, thats the same excuse they used for vietnam and look how long it took to leave there.

I was one of the few ppl who knew.

but i promised i wouldn't tell.

so i didnt.

:rolleyes:

What did you catch up to Mr. Bush on the messenger? :lol: