An Old School Catholic Message Board

President Bush visited Iraq...

Paladin D

Pal, thats the same excuse they used for vietnam and look how long it took to leave there.

Everyone on PM must know I really really really really don't like Bush or his family or his cabinet, but I have come to realize that there is nothing I can personally so to sway his decisions concerning war and foreign policy.

The Dems sloppy policies are making it really difficult for Americans to vote or support for any of them and I think Bush is probably going to be re-elected. Call me out in the future if I'm wrong.

God has blessed Bush with his position as President and I believe he is a Christian with good intentions deep down and that overall he wants the best for Americans. The 87 billion really smells of elderberries, but that's what has to be paid for peace and I hope America finds a sensible way to pay for it without hurting anyone.

With all the dying and guerrilla warfare it's starting to look like a Vietnam repeat, but decisions are going to continue to be made that we can't control and all we can do is pray all our friends and family will be able to come back home in one piece.

whats wierd is how everybody is all surprised that bush did something like that - they say how dangerous it is and how brave it was of him to do something like this

American soldiers fly in and out of iraq and afganastan every day and nobody hears a word about how brave they were

many people get shot every day in iraq and even in afganastan

i think that whole thing was way overrated

it was still good of him and i love bush but the media went crazy

The reason why it was such a big deal was because he's the President of a Super Power. Of course, troops are inDouche in danger. However, when you have the President of the United States in a highly dangerous region, that is big stuff.

Especially when the enemy would love to destroy the leader of such a super power. And how he got there (and only very few people knowing of this plan), was a whole nother story itself.

littleflower+JMJ

What did you catch up to Mr. Bush on the messenger? :lol:

of course!! :rolleyes:

his in my online buddy list and im on his.

we're tight like that.

B)

of course!!  :rolleyes:

his in my online buddy list and im on his.

we're tight like that.

B)

Oh my gosh, like, you so have to give me his like, MSN id. Oh my gosh, that's just so like, amesome!

littleflower+JMJ

Oh my gosh, like, you so have to give me his like, MSN id.  Oh my gosh, that's just so like, amesome!

$20!!!!

do i hear $20 dollars??!!!

any other (higher) offers?

going once..........................

:unsure::unsure:

and first lady and her yahoo id starting only at $10!!!!

first come, first serve!!

:lol::lol: :lol:

• 19 years later...

NOVEMBER 27, 2003

the President visited this war zone 20 years ago, nothing much has improved since that time as the killing continues, two decades on.