Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Band names


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you took a Phatmass phrase and turned it into a band name what would you use? I'm thinking "The Pork-based Eggs"

Posted

[quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Sep 16 2005, 12:24 PM']Be Don't Lame.
[right][snapback]725736[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:05 PM']the Phazzans
[right][snapback]725817[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

you'd have to have a BIG spotlight...

Posted

for a ska band-
Johny Rock and the Go Go's

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 16 2005, 12:00 PM']If you took a Phatmass phrase and turned it into a band name what would you use? I'm thinking "The Pork-based Eggs"
[right][snapback]725691[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's just mean. :pinch:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:06 PM']you'd have to have a BIG spotlight...
[right][snapback]725824[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll:

Phazzan would never be in a band. He'd have to be a solo act.

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:08 PM']:lol_roll:

Phazzan would never be in a band.  He'd have to be a solo act.
[right][snapback]725829[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Although I get the feeling he'd like a lot of dancers in sparkly outfits ...

Posted

how 'bout "butthats"

:lol: man, i kill myself sometimes...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:15 PM']how 'bout "butthats"

:lol: man, i kill myself sometimes...
[right][snapback]725841[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:rolling:

It's perfect!! Perfect, I tell you!

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:15 PM']how 'bout "butthats"

:lol: man, i kill myself sometimes...
[right][snapback]725841[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol:

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:08 PM']Although I get the feeling he'd like a lot of dancers in sparkly outfits ...
[right][snapback]725830[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:thumbsup:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

The big enchilada and the taco-ettes.

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:05 PM']the Phazzans
[right][snapback]725817[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I was actually gonna put that myself! :lol:

Great minds think alike...

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:50 PM']The Exercisers
[right][snapback]725920[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
*faints*



:rolling:


:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...