Sojourner Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:51 PM']*faints* [right][snapback]725925[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't think we'd want to do any videos, though.
homeschoolmom Posted September 16, 2005 Author Posted September 16, 2005 shouldn't that be the Exercists... (then we can cast out demons and pounds at the same time!)
Carrie Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:52 PM']I don't think we'd want to do any videos, though. [right][snapback]725930[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I cannot breathe because I'm laughing so hard!!!!!! I have to agree...no videos! (oh what would Micah say?)
homeschoolmom Posted September 16, 2005 Author Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:54 PM'](oh what would Micah say?) [right][snapback]725935[/snapback][/right] [/quote] he call us all ho-hos, break wind and leave...
Sojourner Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:56 PM']he call us all ho-hos, break wind and leave... [right][snapback]725940[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Carrie Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:56 PM']he call us all ho-hos, break wind and leave... [right][snapback]725940[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My co-workers think I'm crazy!!!!
Sojourner Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 I think I've laughed more this week than I have in a loooooooong time.
homeschoolmom Posted September 16, 2005 Author Posted September 16, 2005 "Alrighty, ladies and gentlemen... GIve it up for BREAK FLUID!!!!"
homeschoolmom Posted September 16, 2005 Author Posted September 16, 2005 btw, the inspiration for this thread came from the St. Paul Pioneer Press' Bulletin Board section... people write in funny stories etc. At the end the editors post: "Band name of the day" and pull out a funny phrase from that day's section. Sometimes they do "Lawfirm of the day" which today might just be: Hohos, Breakwind and Leave.
ReinnieR Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 Parokya ni Kiko in honor of Parish of St. Francis of Asissi(sp?)
curtins Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 I have many a band name: the toilet paper holders the pippetes Ramepathicus bleeding lunch bag Bob and Mimi The Moldy Potatoes
infinitelord1 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 White Candle Purple Sash Drinkin Blood The Eucharists The omnipotent people The anti-baby killers
jgirl Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 (edited) Cyrus McCormick and the Mechanical Reapers It's not a phatmass phrase, but I always thought it'd be a good band name! How about the Fuzzy Bunny Crusade? Edited September 17, 2005 by jgirl
Old_Joe Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 Banana Pudding We already have background dancers:
Old_Joe Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:32 PM']The big enchilada and the taco-ettes. [right][snapback]725868[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now