Chris of Zewe Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 And some of you already know me. -Fades into the shadows-
Chris of Zewe Posted September 17, 2005 Author Posted September 17, 2005 I remember you. I attacked your parenting ability.
homeschoolmom Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 I'm sure you did. I'm sure you weren't the first. I doubt you'll be the last...
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 Wow. You know, its kind of pathetic that you'd actually brag about insulting someone. You like cheap thrills, don't you?
Chris of Zewe Posted September 17, 2005 Author Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 16 2005, 10:22 PM']Wow. You know, its kind of pathetic that you'd actually brag about insulting someone. You like cheap thrills, don't you? [right][snapback]726522[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're a quick one. <3
philothea Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 Hiya, Chris. Did you get banned again, or just forget your last password? :
Chris of Zewe Posted September 17, 2005 Author Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Sep 16 2005, 10:45 PM']Hiya, Chris. Did you get banned again, or just forget your last password? : [right][snapback]726587[/snapback][/right] [/quote] dUst IP banned me for befriending Ora et Labora.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 (edited) edited because I'm too snarky Edited September 17, 2005 by IcePrincessKRS
track2004 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 Hey Chris. Maybe things will be a bit more lively around the debates now that you're back.
Chris of Zewe Posted September 17, 2005 Author Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='track2004' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:02 PM']Hey Chris. Maybe things will be a bit more lively around the debates now that you're back. [right][snapback]726622[/snapback][/right] [/quote] dUst has decided that he does not like me. At all. But he does love me, though, because Christ tells him to. So don't count on it.
Maester Supremo Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 Hiya Chris I Maester, the ever lasting, the eternal, the perpetual.. Supremo, and defender of thee Kafolic Church. Now Chris, you must leave this place at once, for I has determined thee not worthy, and therefore you must leave.. OR FOREVER THEE WILL BE CURSED!!!
track2004 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 Aight, but I did like your question about fetus (its 4th declension, there'd be a macron over the u if I could type it, but I can't).
homeschoolmom Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='track2004' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:09 PM']Aight, but I did like your question about fetus (its 4th declension, there'd be a macron over the u if I could type it, but I can't). [right][snapback]726643[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I hate declensions... it's why I gave up Latin. <sigh>
Chris of Zewe Posted September 17, 2005 Author Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='Maester Supremo' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:09 PM']Hiya Chris I Maester, the ever lasting, the eternal, the perpetual.. Supremo, and defender of thee Kafolic Church. Now Chris, you must leave this place at once, for I has determined thee not worthy, and therefore you must leave.. OR FOREVER THEE WILL BE CURSED!!! [right][snapback]726641[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Is some Catholic kid trying to troll me...? And Track, I have no idea what you just said o.O.
philothea Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='Chris of Zewe' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:12 PM']Is some Catholic kid trying to troll me...? [right][snapback]726647[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sort of. He's our pet troll. IIRC, he's not really Catholic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now