Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 who is this guy and why was he banned?
Socrates Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 17 2005, 07:11 PM']who is this guy and why was he banned? [right][snapback]727675[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Run a search of his posts if you really must know. "This little one's not worth it." ~ Obi-Wan
Maester Supremo Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 17 2005, 03:26 PM']Actually, no I'm really not. He's a troll. He's here to stir up trouble. He doesn't want honest dialogue/debate. In his second/third posts since coming back he BRAGGED about insulting one of our phamily members. I'm not "here" for him. The only thing I'm "here" to do "for him" is edit and delete when he breaks rules--and thats not even for him, its for dUSt and the rest of the phorum. He was banned once for breaking the rules and had multiple screen names banned as well. He'll get banned again. Starting new accounts when you''ve been banned is against the rules. dUSt is a far kinder more patient person than I. I've got no patience for such shenanigans [right][snapback]727204[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, really, you are! Whether you know it or not, you're there for Christ, through the good times and the bad, through rain, hail or shine, you're there for him. We're all there for him. Christ we love you!
homeschoolmom Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Being "here for Christ" and "here for Chris" are two different things...
Brother Adam Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 I smell two trolls on this thread...
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 who is the other troll?
Chris of Zewe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 17 2005, 08:02 PM']Being "here for Christ" and "here for Chris" are two different things... [right][snapback]727815[/snapback][/right] [/quote] A Catholic made me laugh in a nonmocking manner...eerie...
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 are you not a Catholic fan?
Chris of Zewe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 Catholicism, its followers and I do not typically get along. Although I prefer Catholics over other Christians, because I view them as dirty hypocrites to the max.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 so are we hypocrites too? or just conservative idiots?
Chris of Zewe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 17 2005, 08:27 PM']so are we hypocrites too? or just conservative idiots? [right][snapback]727857[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Both, but I find the Catholic tendency to make up a clever technicality for every contradiction in the OT to be rather cute.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 so how come u are a phatmasser?
peach_cube Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 17 2005, 10:31 PM']so how come u are a phatmasser? [right][snapback]727859[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It must be the sleek design.
Chris of Zewe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 Meaning user of this "phorum", or group?
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 (edited) the phorum Edited September 18, 2005 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Chris of Zewe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 I have a crush on Brother Adam.
peach_cube Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='Chris of Zewe' date='Sep 17 2005, 10:41 PM']I have a crush on Brother Adam. [right][snapback]727872[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't we all?
Chris of Zewe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 Yes, but this keeps me coming back for more.
peach_cube Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='Chris of Zewe' date='Sep 17 2005, 10:47 PM']Yes, but this keeps me coming back for more. [right][snapback]727881[/snapback][/right] [/quote] "If you love someone, let them go. If they return then you know your love is true" ---- Some lame movie I can't recall.
Chris of Zewe Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 Adam let me go and I returned. <3333
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now