An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Twin Brother's Blog

phatcatholic

wanted to bump this again. my bro has been posting the papers he has to write for class on his blog and they are really good (in my biased opinion). i also think that he could use everyone's encouragement.

here's the link again:
[url="http://theschoolofmary.blogspot.com/"]http://theschoolofmary.blogspot.com/[/url]

franciscanheart

his papers are REALLY good. (i dont generally leave comments because i dont wanna seem weird... heh. occassionally though...) but if anyone is even remotely curious... GO CHECK IT OUT! i read his blog regularly.

I've bookmarked it... and I :love: seminarians and tend to babble a lot... so we'll see what happens. :)

Thanks for mentioning it again, I think I must have missed this topic the first time.

homeschoolmom

Do you both live in the same diocese, cuz that'd be pretty funny.

I have a good friend who's a twin and once my husband ran into her sister at the library. He'd forgotten that she was a twin and said hi, but of course, she didn't know him, so she kinda blew him off. (You'd think that would happen often enough that you twins could CLUE THE REST OF US IN)...

You might really freak people out if they see "you" walking around in clerics someday...

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Dec 3 2005, 06:59 PM']Im a twin too.  :lol:
[right][snapback]810017[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I know...

My best friends in high school were twins and when I met them, they were each in a different class of mine. I didn't know they were twins, just thought it was one girl. (and I thought I had a terrible memory "was her name Shellie? I could have sworn her name was Sherrie") So, I'd talk to the wrong one about the other class... and they'd just stare at me :blink: until finally one of them said, "Oh, maybe you have my twin in your class..."

Ya think???

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
:lol:

that classic. last year my brother and i would switch homeroom's. but the teachers could tell us apart. :(

good times..... good times....

franciscanheart

i know some twins from brazil. theyre supposedly identical but i can totally tell them apart. its funny to me that some people cant. its nice to get to know both twins because then you really see their own personalities and it becomes really easy to tell them apart. i always felt accomplished when i could tell my twin friends apart - and yes ive known A LOT.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 3 2005, 07:21 PM']i know some twins from brazil. theyre supposedly identical but i can totally tell them apart. its funny to me that some people cant. its nice to get to know both twins because then you really see their own personalities and it becomes really easy to tell them apart. i always felt accomplished when i could tell my twin friends apart - and yes ive known A LOT.
[right][snapback]810044[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah, not to get waaaaay off topic, but...

In hs it would always drive me nuts the way my mom would never bother to remember which twin had called me... "One of the twins called." "Okay... which one?" "I don't know..."

Not so bad in HS, but once we got to college it was really annoying.

franciscanheart

you know the twins in the big green? i went to grade school with them. ariel and ashley. my dad coached their soccer team and we sang for a long time together.