p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 In this thread, I will comment on every smiley on the "show all smilies" list. This is purely an exercise in fluff. Put bluntly, my post count is a sad little number, and I need to up it. Is this Christian? I don't know. Let's see how the fruits turn out.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This one is called "mellow". Rather boring, I think.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 "Huh". It raises the same eyebrow I do whenever I raise just one eyebrow.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 I've never understood what this smiley means, in whatever forum I've seen it.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 What? What is it Lassie? Has Timmy been playing near the well again?
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 I just found out that flood control is enabled on this board. Oops. I was breaking a rule I didn't even know existed.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 I've never seen this one used effectively in a phorum. I would love to see an instance of where this one fits in (other than the present exercise, obviously).
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 And then I was all like, "White shoes don't go with black dresses! Silly!"
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 Someone's been getting into the catnip again.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 An oldie, and a goodie. It's classic because It. Just. Works.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 "What the heck kind of fool idea is that sonny? Commenting on every single smiley? Only an idiot would do that. Harumph!"
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 I'm sorry mister grumpy old guy. But, my post count! It's so puny!
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This smiley started hitting the absinthe.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This smiley is awestruck by a well-formed norvus ordo liturgy in latina lingua in which everything pointed to the covenant and sacrifice that was taking place to fulfill that covenant.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This smiley saw the Seinfeld episode where Kramer borrowed the coat from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and thought that that particular manner of dress suited the inward reality of his soul.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This smiley has some land in Louisiana he'd like to sell you.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This smiley is about to get martyred in the Coloseum, and wants everyone watching to know that he is dying because he is a Christian, not because he is a petty crook.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This smiley just realized that Wagner was ambiguous enough to be embraced by the Nazis, and he's upset that he just put on a production for them.
p-hawk Posted September 18, 2005 Author Posted September 18, 2005 This smiley is just fine, as long as there is no grinding immediately following.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now