Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
:oink: This guy would make a good omelette.
Posted
:matrix: Superman is cooler. He does this with his bare hand.
Posted
:nerd: I'm so glad God bestowed contact lenses upon the land.
Posted
:breakdance: Remind me to tell you about Mr T's motivational video sometime.
Posted
:marriage: An institution that reflects the trinity? Where do I sign?
Posted
:madrant: Mother Angelica after seeing Christ portrayed by a woman in 1993.
Posted
:maddest: Cardinal Mahoney after Mother Angelica said she wouldn't obey him if she were in his diocese.
Posted
:bart: Everyone knows that Homer's the main character, not Bart.
Posted
:cyclops: This one keeps running into things, and doesn't understand why.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

i am not a mahoney either.

Posted
:devil: I can't think of anything funny to say about Satan. He's the most unfunny person around.

I heard a priest say recently about the Genesis story that Adam blamed Eve, and the serpent didn't have a leg to stand on.
Posted
:doc: Why the doctor wears a nurse's hat, we'll never know.
Posted
:donjohn: This guy's accent is OUTRAGEOUS.
Posted

:bugeyes: Moses when he saw God.

Posted
:fisherman: I've finally hit the wall with this project.

Which reminds me of a joke. What did the fish say when he ran into a concrete wall?

"Dam!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...