GodsGrace Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 I'm such an oldie I was wondering if any of you remembered me? If so...I'm back!
zabbazooey Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 Nope never seen ya....nice to meet you!
ilovechrist Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 *nods ever so slightly* i haven't been very active lately either, but i do remember the name.
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='got2luvjc' date='Sep 21 2005, 09:19 PM']hey how ya DOIN [right][snapback]733351[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hey i like to eat :coagulated milk:
got2luvjc Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 ok you replied like .000001 seconds after I posted.... crazy
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 i am just good like that plus i have DSL
GodsGrace Posted September 22, 2005 Author Posted September 22, 2005 Wow, where the heck is LittleFlowerJMJ and Aloysius...I KNOW they remember me... I'm not a huge poster, nor was I...but u should ask dUSt if he remembers me. I'm from the first phatmass page.... Anyways...how are all you guys... I'm Amanda 20 from Florida... I love to dance (even though I haven't physically been allowed to since 7th grade) I'm a nut...Sometimes they call me almond joy (cause they have nuts, and mounds don't!) I looooove being Catholic even though i just recently got through a time where i just didn't want to talk to God. It was nothing against HIm, I just wanted to be me and not who HE wanted me to be. It was rough, but i'm doin' good now! I hope someone else that is old remembers me...Maybe i'll check the old aliens haha... God Bless you all, and hopefully I'll be back more often! God Bless! In Him Always- Amandi
ardillacid Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 not much amanda 20...can i just call you amanda?
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 hi i am matt but you can call me mart
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 hello i am katie. i am weird so beware. *bwahahahhaha*
sidemunch88 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 22 2005, 02:11 PM']hello i am katie. i am weird so beware. *bwahahahhaha* [right][snapback]734047[/snapback][/right] [/quote] wow another thing i agree that you agree with that is like 2 things today that we both agredded on YES
Aloysius Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 hey! I remember you! creepy aliens has kinda been taken over by a new generation... I'm 18 and alot of em are like... waay younger than that so yeah... they're pretty cool and all... though a little strange lol.. but that's why this board's named creepy aliens, it's always been slightly creepy anyway, I do remember ye! welcom back! you're more likely to find such oldies on open mic now... flowery and such
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='sidemunch88' date='Sep 22 2005, 02:37 PM']wow another thing i agree that you agree with that is like 2 things today that we both agredded on YES [right][snapback]734092[/snapback][/right] [/quote] wow dood that is a reocord!!!!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='got2luvjc' date='Sep 21 2005, 09:21 PM']ok you replied like .000001 seconds after I posted.... crazy [right][snapback]733356[/snapback][/right] [/quote] thats wats known as FAST REPLY : :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now