Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does Anyone Remember Me?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted (edited)
:saint: <------------------ P2BC---------------> :) Edited by Proud2BCatholic139
Posted
[color=330000]Claire <-------
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Good morning!!!
I love sunrises and sunsets!!!!!!!!!

What's up?

:saint:

*teen4Christ*
Posted

omg it's crazy how much pm has changed.....lat year i was the youngest on here. and everyone else was between 16-20. now its like 11-18....and the dang minnesota ppl are crazy. jk.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I'm crazy and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

:woot: age!!!

YAY!!! :saint:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Is anyone else crazy in here?

:woot: age?

:saint:

Posted

I am 100% normal :mario: :beer: :cheers:

Posted

SURE
dimond nationals

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 18 2005, 10:38 AM']I am 100% normal :mario: :beer: :cheers:
[right][snapback]762432[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If you are normal, then that makes me and Mart normal too?? :idontknow:

Posted

i am not normal i am abbynormal :lol:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Si, then I'm my own person! :yahoo:

Posted

good job
NO ONE IS LIKE YOU
NO ONE EVER WILL

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

If there is, then I'd probably have a heart attack. :pinch:

The world will never be the same. :)

Posted

AND THAT IS A GOOD THING

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Si! :farmer: :saint:

Mart, we have to play Halo 2 again. I'm going to die.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...