Jaime Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 Here's a picture of the bear that came to shore lunch last week. [img]http://www.summitairtools.com/bear.gif[/img] By the way, bears smell bad.
Carrie Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 He is just plain scary looking! *gets on knees and thanks God I live in a city*
Jaime Posted September 26, 2005 Author Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:33 AM']He is just plain scary looking! *gets on knees and thanks God I live in a city* [right][snapback]737732[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That's nothing You should see me before my first cup of coffee!
Carrie Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:44 AM']That's nothing You should see me before my first cup of coffee! [right][snapback]737737[/snapback][/right] [/quote] If I saw you before your first cup of coffee, this is what I'd look like, even if I hadn't done anything yet.
Sojourner Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 I have always wanted to see a bear in its natural habitat. Not too up close and personal, but still in the wild. I'm sure they do smell bad.
Cow of Shame Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 He looks like he'd be beautiful gutted, tanned, and stretched in front of my fireplace
Jaime Posted September 26, 2005 Author Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:52 AM']He looks like he'd be beautiful gutted, tanned, and stretched in front of my fireplace [right][snapback]737746[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't get too excited. He's only about 200 lbs. And I'm guessing he's already across someones mantle. They've been baiting him for months
Cow of Shame Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 (edited) ...thought that was illegal. I guess they need to bait him long enough to fatten him up, though Edited September 26, 2005 by Cow of Shame
Jaime Posted September 26, 2005 Author Posted September 26, 2005 bear baiting isn't illegal in Canada. Pointless, yes. Illegal, I don't think so.
Carrie Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 Bear baiting? Is that Canada's version of cow tipping?
Sojourner Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:50 AM']Is 15 feet away too close? [right][snapback]737743[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'd say any distance at which I could smell him is too close. Or rather, any distance at which he could smell me. I doubt I could outrun him. And I probably couldn't best him in a fight.
Sojourner Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:02 AM']Bear baiting? Is that Canada's version of cow tipping? [right][snapback]737752[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I've always wanted to go cow-tipping.
sweetpea316 Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:02 AM']Bear baiting? Is that Canada's version of cow tipping? [right][snapback]737752[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Jaime Posted September 26, 2005 Author Posted September 26, 2005 You would be able to beat him at thumb wrestling. Bears are notoriously bad at it and they generally try to cheat.
Jaime Posted September 26, 2005 Author Posted September 26, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:06 AM']I've always wanted to go cow-tipping. [right][snapback]737757[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I've been cow tipping. Its not that hard Edited September 26, 2005 by jaime
Sojourner Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:06 AM']You would be able to beat him at thumb wrestling. Bears are notoriously bad at it and they generally try to cheat. [right][snapback]737759[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Cheat ... as in, biting your head off to win? I'd categorize that as cheating, personally. And I know cow-tipping isn't that hard. I grew up in cow country, not two miles from a dairy farm. Should've done it. There's really no excuse, actually.
Jaime Posted September 26, 2005 Author Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:11 AM']Cheat ... as in, biting your head off to win? I'd categorize that as cheating, personally. And I know cow-tipping isn't that hard. I grew up in cow country, not two miles from a dairy farm. Should've done it. There's really no excuse, actually. [right][snapback]737766[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I find that a good rule of thumb is to just double the tax
Carrie Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 26 2005, 12:15 PM']I find that a good rule of thumb is to just double the tax [right][snapback]737770[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
Sojourner Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:15 AM']I find that a good rule of thumb is to just double the tax [right][snapback]737770[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now