Anastasia13 Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 I don't want to just be independant. Can you help me choose? I am opposed to certain aspects of Libertarian and Communist views and disagree with the way that the first handles certain things. That however is not the topic of this thread. Please do not answer Republican, Libertarian, or Communist.
Socrates Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 With all due respect, this is one of the silliest polls I have ever seen. I despise both the Democratic and Green parties, as do probably a majority of people on this board. Why do you ask for people's opinions, then tell them what not to say?? I would strongly recommend against being part of either of these godless, socialistic parties. (Although if these two are the only options, I'd say Green, solely for the purpose of taking votes away from the Dems).
morostheos Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 I would have to say none. What are your reasons for wanting to join a political party if you don't agree with their principles?
Socrates Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 And obviously being Communist should be out of the question!
matt_in_ohio Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 My thought, of the two that you have listed, is to choose the Dems. Again, of the two that you have listed, they're the only ones who have any influence in Government. If the puropse of voting is to influence what happens in your country, then picking a small party that has little representation is kind of a waste of a vote, IMHO.
Socrates Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 [quote name='matt_in_ohio' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:05 PM']My thought, of the two that you have listed, is to choose the Dems. Again, of the two that you have listed, they're the only ones who have any influence in Government. If the puropse of voting is to influence what happens in your country, then picking a small party that has little representation is kind of a waste of a vote, IMHO. [right][snapback]738591[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Since the Dems do have an influence in this country, that is why I would wish others not to support them.
matt_in_ohio Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Sep 27 2005, 12:08 AM']Since the Dems do have an influence in this country, that is why I would wish others not to support them. [right][snapback]738594[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I had started writing my post before I saw yours. But again, each is entitled to their own opinions. That's the beauty of living in a democracy
MC Just Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 (edited) The democratic party needs to be cleansed. It's full of evil and blasphemy. I despise that party with every piece of my heart. bunch of abortion and homosexual marriage supporters. Edited September 27, 2005 by MC Just
Lounge Daddy Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 dems or greens... is there a difference these days? lol i wish in Michigan one could register "conservative" --- and i would but for the sake of primary elections i registered Republican
Lounge Daddy Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 HEY - you could, while you are at it... register to vote in TWO states it would double your voting power
MC Just Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 the democratic party hates tradition, orthodoxy and family values. it loves anarchy, blasphemy, heterodoxy and disorder. So ive experienced.
Jaime Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 [quote name='MC Just' date='Sep 26 2005, 10:20 PM']the democratic party hates tradition, orthodoxy and family values. it loves anarchy, blasphemy, heterodoxy and disorder. So ive experienced. [right][snapback]738613[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I wonder how he really feels?
Lounge Daddy Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 [quote name='MC Just' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:20 PM']the democratic party hates tradition, orthodoxy and family values. it loves anarchy, blasphemy, heterodoxy and disorder. So ive experienced. [right][snapback]738613[/snapback][/right] [/quote] now WAIT! Dem spokesperson Mike Moore registered in two states and you think this is hate of American tradition, anarchy, and supporting disorder? how dare you? [url="http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628041moore1.html"]BAM![/url]
Anastasia13 Posted September 27, 2005 Author Posted September 27, 2005 I should have known you'd all say that. You were probably happy when Gore lost too. :| BTW, we live in a republic, not a democracy.
lifeteenchick527 Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 hence u should be a republican bc we live in a republic not a democratic democracy God Bless LTC
musturde Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 You can technically be democratic and Catholic... it's just easier being repub... in my view at least.
Anastasia13 Posted September 27, 2005 Author Posted September 27, 2005 I don't live anywhere near Nebraska.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now