ardillacid Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 Sidemunch and proud2becatholic have problems. I had no idea how out of control the phatmass addiction had gotten them. until now. everything that comes from their mouthes has something to do with phatmass they cannot stop thinking about it it is weird matt is a :sumo
ardillacid Posted October 7, 2005 Author Posted October 7, 2005 but are you addicted and randomly think about it throughout the day nonstop?
missionseeker Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 depends on the day but yes. like yesterday i kept thinking that i for got to tell you guys things about going to biloxi and the bayou
CrossCuT Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 [color=330000]I randomly think about lip gloss non stop. [/color]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 6 2005, 10:53 PM']Sidemunch and proud2becatholic have problems. I had no idea how out of control the phatmass addiction had gotten them. until now. everything that comes from their mouthes has something to do with phatmass they cannot stop thinking about it it is weird matt is a :sumo [right][snapback]749120[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ardillacid is right in a sense, I need to go to PMA (Phat Mass-aholics Anonymous) At Cub yesterday, as Ardillacid was getting money from the bank, Sidemunch went on the computer to "apply" online. He was typing and he said, "Dude, I wonder if this leads to Phatmass." I bursted out laughing and I almost fell to the ground. But, Mart is the one with the biggest addiction. I make fun of him by imitating him using PM language. Tum, you use it too!!!! Don't lie I.e. You and Mart talking about "wootage" and coagulated milk LOL! I will admit, when I use AIM, just to throw people off, I try to use the PM symbols by posting something as this :haha: that is just an example. We, all members of phatmass, have an addiction of some sort...one is just more crazy about it than others. YAY!!! Amen
Dudette Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 I was reallly really addicted in Spring...but then I had to take a break because I wasn't gettnig any school done. Trust me, being addicted maybe fun...but you learn that you're going to need a break. And the break helps immensely, though it may be hard at first. Right now, I'm in the low burner of being addicted but I have to stop soon because well..school!!
Catholictothecore Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 I am not addicted.... I just frequent here now. Once, though, I was addicted.
Christie_M Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 me too. I mean I got 500 posts in less then a week! lol
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 I love how people are addicted...it makes my life.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 I just laugh at Mart because he likes :coagulated milk: Wow, am I addicted age
CrossCuT Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 [color=330000]I laugh at all of them because they are weird [/color]
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 wow dude i was talking about :coagulated milk: today in my class and i wrote it down like how u type it :coagulated milk: and in a speech i had to give i threw in a couple of :coagulated milk: facts
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 so is alisha MOO! [url="http://sidemunch88.tripod.com/"]http://sidemunch88.tripod.com/[/url]
CrossCuT Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [color=330000]Oh what is this! Semi-Millenium Squirrel Club? *dies* [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now