missionseeker Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 you changed your avatar again. I like it.
missionseeker Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 seconded. or reitterated whatever..........
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 Said the blind man who told the deaf person!
sidemunch88 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 DUDE I AM LAUGHDING AND every one i because it is very quiet and the are all looking at me
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 I am laughing now just reading your post!!!!!!!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 GOOD MATT!!!! HOW ABOUT YOU???!!!! age
sidemunch88 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 ARE YOU DONE WITH YESTERDAY SORRY I GOT OFF LIKE A CHEATA ON DRUGS ?
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 Yeah, I left you a message... I think I am going to do it!! C!!!!! Thanks again!!!!
sidemunch88 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 DUDE THIS COMPUTER IS SLOW I CAN"T SPAM AS MUCH
CrossCuT Posted October 11, 2005 Posted October 11, 2005 [color=330000]MINES NOT! And neither is the one at school [/color]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 11, 2005 Posted October 11, 2005 Even though I have DSL, it is kind of slow, because my sister downloads a bunch of useless things.
ardillacid Posted October 11, 2005 Author Posted October 11, 2005 This computer is faster than any of yours
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 11, 2005 Posted October 11, 2005 Tum, you are beginning to sound arrogant again!! Of course, I am never wrong, as usual
sidemunch88 Posted October 11, 2005 Posted October 11, 2005 DUDE THE COMPUTER AT SCHOOL IS THE SLOWEST SO
CrossCuT Posted October 11, 2005 Posted October 11, 2005 [color=330000]My computer and the ones at school are = in speed. Very fast [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now