unicycleguy Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 A very wise man (Adam Sandler) once said that "beer is liquid bread it’s good for”....ect.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 31, 2005 Posted October 31, 2005 Just don't get beer that tastes like cranberry juice.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 31, 2005 Posted October 31, 2005 Or don't get beer that doesn't have alcohol in it and bring it to perkins.
Soccer 15 SWC Posted November 2, 2005 Posted November 2, 2005 That list at the beginning is one big list of beer. I never knew there where so many types of beer.
sidemunch88 Posted November 4, 2005 Author Posted November 4, 2005 [quote name='sidemunch88' date='Oct 23 2005, 06:12 PM']I don't think beer should be banned, but people who abuse it and drive drunk and get in car accidents and die is my problem. It has happened to too many of my friends, and that's one of the reasons why I'm against beer, at least for now. Not saying I'm banning it completely, but yeah. BTW, it's Jen.... R.I.P. my friends... [right][snapback]768466[/snapback][/right] [/quote] HOLY carp dude i did not write this jen get out of my account
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 4, 2005 Posted November 4, 2005 Matt, remember when I was at your house? I wrote it when you were making circle Pizzas
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 4, 2005 Posted November 4, 2005 Matt, you said I could be on your name when you were going to make Pizzas. That was the day we played football. I don't go underneath your names. I don't do that stuff.
Dudette Posted November 5, 2005 Posted November 5, 2005 do you guys know each other's passwords or something?
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 6, 2005 Posted November 6, 2005 Matt told me his once, but I don't remember.
zabbazooey Posted November 6, 2005 Posted November 6, 2005 Don't ever tell me passwords or PIN #s or anything, I remember stuff like that FOREVER for some reason
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 6, 2005 Posted November 6, 2005 Me too, but I wasn't paying attention to Matt's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now