sidemunch88 Posted November 21, 2005 Author Posted November 21, 2005 hows the i thin i need a after school
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Oh, beer... I prefer German Bier....Si
sidemunch88 Posted April 12, 2006 Author Posted April 12, 2006 UMMM BEER!!!!!!!!! [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/sidemunch88/DSC01911.jpg[/img] [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/sidemunch88/DSC01912.jpg[/img] [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/sidemunch88/DSC01916.jpg[/img] [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/sidemunch88/DSC01920.jpg[/img]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 Beer is good when you drink in Germany.
BonnieLass Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 oh gosh i love guinness, mike hard, and many more can't think of the name. PRAISE GOD FOR BEER!!!!!
fin-sta Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 i dont drink so i dont know y i posted here. and what good is there to beer it tast and smells gross. it also makes you
uruviel Posted April 20, 2006 Posted April 20, 2006 I don't really care what kind. I don't like wine only beer. For some reason I beer. Celine said I was obssesed. ew. that's gross I would never be obssesed, I just like it. For special occasions when I can have some of someone else's drink. Of course I don't drink an entire beer,
BonnieLass Posted April 20, 2006 Posted April 20, 2006 (edited) thats good to know : Edited April 20, 2006 by BonnieLass
CrossCuT Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 [size=1][color="330000"]Honestly, I do not like the taste of beer. I like MD better. [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 [size=1][color="330000"]Are you kidding? Where!? [/color][/size]
sidemunch88 Posted April 22, 2006 Author Posted April 22, 2006 dude no it was on the computer tree next to the towley
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now