Sojourner Posted October 12, 2005 Author Posted October 12, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 12 2005, 08:31 AM']I don't say "yuzz." At least not that I'm aware of. [right][snapback]755149[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Maybe is an unconscious thing. Call me and I'll tell you if you do it.
Carrie Posted October 12, 2005 Posted October 12, 2005 I'm going to be conscious of it though and will probably try not to say it. I say we wait until I've forgotten about this "yuzz" thing and then you listen to me and see if I say it. That requires that I'll forget and you'll remember of course.
Sojourner Posted October 12, 2005 Author Posted October 12, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 12 2005, 08:55 AM']I'm going to be conscious of it though and will probably try not to say it. I say we wait until I've forgotten about this "yuzz" thing and then you listen to me and see if I say it. That requires that I'll forget and you'll remember of course. [right][snapback]755163[/snapback][/right] [/quote] This is all becoming so complicated ...
Carrie Posted October 12, 2005 Posted October 12, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 12 2005, 11:08 AM']This is all becoming so complicated ... [right][snapback]755170[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Complications define my life.
Sojourner Posted October 12, 2005 Author Posted October 12, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 12 2005, 09:13 AM']Complications define my life. [right][snapback]755176[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I just ignore them when they happen, if I can help it. Which sometimes gets me in trouble.
franciscanheart Posted October 12, 2005 Posted October 12, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Oct 12 2005, 12:37 AM']hey, at least you're able to sleep. it's endearing because when the priest said it it made me go "awww..." [right][snapback]755003[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Oct 12 2005, 01:12 AM']so now that we've discussed y'all, what about y'alls? [right][snapback]755023[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yalls refers to plural possessive in my case but more commonly ... (see next post) [quote name='philothea' date='Oct 12 2005, 01:43 AM']Brother Adam helped us out with that in [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=40132"]this post[/url]. [quote]Remember, "y'all" is singular, "all y'all" is plural, and "all y'all's" is plural possessive.[/quote] [right][snapback]755039[/snapback][/right] [/quote] its like that. [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Oct 12 2005, 06:54 AM']i say it, and i'm in KY [right][snapback]755081[/snapback][/right] [/quote] youre also.... [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 12 2005, 08:06 AM']Yeah, but Kentucky is, well, it's Kentucky. [right][snapback]755118[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yeah what she said.
StColette Posted October 12, 2005 Posted October 12, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 10 2005, 02:10 PM']you are a yankee micah. i think jennie has rubbed off on you though. thats your excuse from here on out. [right][snapback]752939[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL good enough excuse I would say Go ahead and say Yall, girlie I give you my blessing to say it lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now