keighters Posted October 19, 2005 Author Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:24 AM']Yes [right][snapback]763618[/snapback][/right] [/quote] look at the post above yours..
Jaime Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='keighters' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:24 AM']haha yeah i did.... oops sorry for my poor spelling skills i promise my sword fighting skills are far more superior. [right][snapback]763617[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No need to apologize. But homonyms can make a post more difficult to reed
keighters Posted October 19, 2005 Author Posted October 19, 2005 reed ?? like tall perennial grasses?? or the flexible strip of cane or metal set into the mouthpiece or air opening of certain instruments to produce tone by vibrating in response to a stream of air?? hah
Jaime Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 (edited) [quote name='keighters' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:36 AM']reed ?? like tall perennial grasses?? or the flexible strip of cane or metal set into the mouthpiece or air opening of certain instruments to produce tone by vibrating in response to a stream of air?? hah [right][snapback]763629[/snapback][/right][/quote] Excellent!! Any other response and I would have been concerned about the quality of freshman English classes at your college. On another note, have you considered getting one of those fancy shmancy light sabers and dueling with folks on campus? Because those are way cool! Edited October 19, 2005 by jaime
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 Before determining the weirdness of this activity, I need to know what weapons everyone else is using.
Sojourner Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 I personally prefer guns of some sort, of the water, paintball, or laser variety.
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:43 PM']I personally prefer guns of some sort, of the water, paintball, or laser variety. [right][snapback]763638[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Paintballs HURT!
Sojourner Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:47 AM']Paintballs HURT! [right][snapback]763649[/snapback][/right] [/quote] True, true ... but the bruises are COOL looking. I haven't played in years, though ... none of my friends are into it.
Jaime Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 If you haven't seen two guys dressed in Star Wars garb (who also probably live in their mom's basement and have never kissed a girl) battling with the $150 light sabers, I would highly recommend it!
keighters Posted October 19, 2005 Author Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:41 AM']On another note, have you considered getting one of those fancy shmancy light sabers and dueling with folks on campus? Because those are way cool! [right][snapback]763634[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oooo i like your thinking [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 19 2005, 10:41 AM']Before determining the weirdness of this activity, I need to know what weapons everyone else is using. [right][snapback]763635[/snapback][/right] [/quote] their strong minds and quick wit....??
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='keighters' date='Oct 19 2005, 01:01 PM']their strong minds and quick wit....?? [right][snapback]763661[/snapback][/right] [/quote] swords are better. I've determined its not weird.
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:52 PM']True, true ... but the bruises are COOL looking. I haven't played in years, though ... none of my friends are into it. [right][snapback]763653[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm a wuss when it comes to paintball. Carrie during paintball: "Ooooouch! Ok, I give up! Ouuchhhh! I said I GIVE UP!!!"
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 19 2005, 01:07 PM']Carrie--------> [right][snapback]763668[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Except, I'm not so good at dodging the paintballs.
Sojourner Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 You just have to be unafraid, that's the key.
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 19 2005, 01:17 PM']You just have to be unafraid, that's the key. [right][snapback]763677[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Refer to: [quote]I'm a wuss[/quote]
Sojourner Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 19 2005, 11:18 AM']Refer to: [right][snapback]763679[/snapback][/right] [/quote] This from the tough city girl ... Guess us farm girls have some built-in toughness. :
Jaime Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 19 2005, 11:22 AM']This from the tough city girl ... Guess us farm girls have some built-in toughness. : [right][snapback]763683[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Is it just me or do others sense some sort of impending challenge? Wrestling perhaps? maybe in Jello..
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 19 2005, 01:22 PM']This from the tough city girl ... Guess us farm girls have some built-in toughness. : [right][snapback]763683[/snapback][/right] [/quote] While I used to be a tough city girl and landed a few punches, I have this strange aversion to being hit myself. Call me goofy.
Carrie Posted October 19, 2005 Posted October 19, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 19 2005, 01:29 PM']Is it just me or do others sense some sort of impending challenge? Wrestling perhaps? maybe in Jello.. [right][snapback]763689[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Isn't chocolate pudding better? Looks like mud, but edible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now