Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phellow Phatmassers, tell me honestly...


Am I Whipped? Like...totally?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted
:unsure: .oO([i]this is a family phorum... this is a family phorum....[/i])
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:58 PM']:unsure: .oO([i]this is a family phorum... this is a family phorum....[/i])
[right][snapback]764086[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:unsure:.oO([i]this is a joke...and a family friendly one at that...[/i])

:huh:

Posted

This is a dumb question. That's like asking "Am I a man?"

If you are a man, you are whipped by either your mother or your wife.

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:03 PM']This is a dumb question. That's like asking "Am I a man?"

If you are a man, you are whipped by either your mother or your wife.
[right][snapback]764091[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:00 PM']:unsure:.oO([i]this is a joke...and a family friendly one at that...[/i])

:huh:
[right][snapback]764089[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:hehe: (((((((whispers to raphael: [i]the response i had could have been quite scandalous. funny... but scandalous.[/i])))))))

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 19 2005, 06:03 PM']This is a dumb question. That's like asking "Am I a man?"

If you are a man, you are whipped by either your mother or your wife.
[right][snapback]764091[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Teresa has blackmailed you in writing this, hasn't she?

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:03 PM']This is a dumb question. That's like asking "Am I a man?"

If you are a man, you are whipped by either your mother or your wife.
[right][snapback]764091[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Or sisters. I definitely have some form of power over my brothers.

Although not nearly as much now that they're married.

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:05 PM']:hehe: (((((((whispers to raphael: [i]the response i had could have been quite scandalous. funny... but scandalous.[/i])))))))
[right][snapback]764093[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's what PMs are for.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 19 2005, 06:05 PM']:hehe: (((((((whispers to raphael: [i]the response i had could have been quite scandalous. funny... but scandalous.[/i])))))))
[right][snapback]764093[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah, yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:

My initials are [i][b]M[/b][/i]&M...weirdo... <_<

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:05 PM']That's what PMs are for.
[right][snapback]764096[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
<_< thank you.

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:05 PM']:hehe: (((((((whispers to raphael: [i]the response i had could have been quite scandalous. funny... but scandalous.[/i])))))))
[right][snapback]764093[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ROFL!!! Why do I feel that I've been a bad influence to Laura lol :lol:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:06 PM']Yeah, yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:

My initials are [i][b]M[/b][/i]&M...weirdo... <_<
[right][snapback]764097[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolleyes: micah really is a troll.



(( :hehe: ))

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 19 2005, 06:05 PM']That's what PMs are for.
[right][snapback]764096[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah...like making gift lists for weddings with very unusual gifts listed on them (for very unusual people).

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2005, 06:05 PM']Teresa has blackmailed you in writing this, hasn't she?
[right][snapback]764094[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No.

No she has not. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:06 PM']<_< thank you.
[right][snapback]764098[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I meant, you should PM it to people who would be amused.

Such as myself.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:06 PM']ROFL!!! Why do I feel that I've been a bad influence to Laura lol  :lol:
[right][snapback]764099[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
it's not your fault you're a cowgirl and he did a poor job choosing his words! :idontknow:



......... :unsure: im afraid ive said too much.................

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:08 PM']No.

No she has not. :mellow:
[right][snapback]764102[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol you sure? :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:07 PM']Yeah...like making gift lists for weddings with very unusual gifts listed on them (for very unusual people).
[right][snapback]764101[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Exactly.

PMs are a beautiful thing.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

This poll shows how sarcastic PM is...everyone chose the rude form of "yes" over the simple one :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...