Carrie Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 Jennie needs to give me tips. I don't know that I could ever whip someone so thoroughly.
Jaime Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 21 2005, 02:28 PM']Jennie needs to give me tips. I don't know that I could ever whip someone so thoroughly. [right][snapback]766438[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'll bet you get along fine all by yourself!
Sojourner Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 Yeah ... he does let you call him Stupidhead.
StColette Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 21 2005, 02:28 PM']Jennie needs to give me tips. I don't know that I could ever whip someone so thoroughly. [right][snapback]766438[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL Don't ask me lol I don't know how I do it lol
Carrie Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 21 2005, 04:30 PM']I'll bet you get along fine all by yourself! [right][snapback]766445[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote]Yeah ... he does let you call him Stupidhead.[/quote] He just knows its the truth. [quote]ROFL Don't ask me lol I don't know how I do it lol[/quote] Maybe its the cute ROFLLLL. I should try it.
StColette Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Oct 21 2005, 02:32 PM']Maybe its the cute ROFLLLL. I should try it. [right][snapback]766452[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yep that's probably it lol
Carrie Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 21 2005, 04:38 PM']yep that's probably it lol [right][snapback]766462[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLL (is it lol working lol?)
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Oct 19 2005, 05:03 PM']This is a dumb question. That's like asking "Am I a man?" If you are a man, you are whipped by either your mother or your wife. [right][snapback]764091[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Anastasia13 Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 I don't understand what the poll question means.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2005 Author Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Light and Truth' date='Oct 21 2005, 04:49 PM']I don't understand what the poll question means. [right][snapback]766579[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ahem...am I putty in Jen's hands?
Old_Joe Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 21 2005, 03:54 PM']Ahem...am I putty in Jen's hands? [right][snapback]766591[/snapback][/right] [/quote] awww....Silly putty! You can bounce him! You can mold him! You can put pictures on him! You can stretch him! And he will never ever break! :
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Oct 21 2005, 10:30 PM']awww....Silly putty! You can bounce him! You can mold him! You can put pictures on him! You can stretch him! And he will never ever break! : [right][snapback]766915[/snapback][/right] [/quote] the possibilities are endless... you can lose him for a while and find him in the cushions of the couch with dirt and fuzz stuck all over. you can trade him for a couple baseball cards. you can put him on the substitute teachers seat. you can see if he melts on top of the heater.. oh, and you can try feeding him to the dog. :
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2005 Author Posted October 22, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Oct 22 2005, 06:42 AM']the possibilities are endless... you can lose him for a while and find him in the cushions of the couch with dirt and fuzz stuck all over. you can trade him for a couple baseball cards. you can put him on the substitute teachers seat. you can see if he melts on top of the heater.. oh, and you can try feeding him to the dog. : [right][snapback]767142[/snapback][/right] [/quote] But you can't marry silly putty...oh, no...
StColette Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Oct 22 2005, 05:42 AM']the possibilities are endless... you can lose him for a while and find him in the cushions of the couch with dirt and fuzz stuck all over. you can trade him for a couple baseball cards. you can put him on the substitute teachers seat. you can see if he melts on top of the heater.. oh, and you can try feeding him to the dog. : [right][snapback]767142[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Jaime Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Oct 21 2005, 10:30 PM']awww....Silly putty! You can bounce him! You can mold him! You can put pictures on him! You can stretch him! And he will never ever break! : [right][snapback]766915[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [img]http://www.summitairtools.com/micah.gif[/img] I loved doing that with silly putty as a kid!
StColette Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 (edited) [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 23 2005, 10:58 AM'][img]http://www.summitairtools.com/micah.gif[/img] I loved doing that with silly putty as a kid! [right][snapback]768110[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL Edited October 23, 2005 by StColette
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 23, 2005 Author Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 23 2005, 11:58 AM'][img]http://www.summitairtools.com/micah.gif[/img] I loved doing that with silly putty as a kid! [right][snapback]768110[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Tink Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [color=#ff0066] Awww y'all are so sweet!![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now