An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can i enter now God?

Sixtina87

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='ofpheritup' date='Nov 3 2005, 10:53 AM']:) LADIES,  WE HAVE A GENIUS.
[right][snapback]777845[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Totally... I know asking "why, why, why?" all the time sounds like a whiney little 2 year old. He said we are to become like children, but He didn't mean to act like one (being immature), but asks us to completely trust in Him without question. He knows exactly what He is doing! ;)

[quote name='ofpheritup' date='Nov 3 2005, 12:53 PM']:) LADIES,  WE HAVE A GENIUS.
[right][snapback]777845[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_roll: HAHAHA!!!!!! Yeah right!!!!!!! Rachel no offense but you were the same way when we were in the Carmel!!!!!! you wanted to get your apps too, like Collen did. you were abit jealous as i could see!!!!!

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Nov 3 2005, 12:19 PM']He knows exactly what He is doing! ;)
[right][snapback]777868[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

HAPPY TO HEAR IT BECAUSE I AM CLUELESS, CUTE BUT CLUELESS.

See I have learned. This is why I am waiting for Him to pick out my husband. He knows who I need so I am not looking, I want Him to do it.

AND MY STRESS LEVEL IS WAY...................DOWN.

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Nov 3 2005, 11:20 AM']:lol_roll: HAHAHA!!!!!! Yeah right!!!!!!! Rachel no offense but you were the same way when we were in the Carmel!!!!!! you wanted to get your apps too, like Collen did. you were abit jealous as i could see!!!!!
[right][snapback]777870[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yeah I was a little overly excited to be there, but it was my 1st visit. But now that I'm not there, it's a little easier to see the forest for the trees. :rolleyes:

I'm not that way now. And I don't appreciate you totally shooting me down when I really meant what I said.

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Nov 3 2005, 01:24 PM']Yeah I was a little overly excited to be there, but it was my 1st visit. But now that I'm not there, it's a little easier to see the forest for the trees.  :rolleyes:

I'm not that way now. And I don't appreciate you totally shooting me down when I really meant what I said.
[right][snapback]777877[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

sry rahcel i dodnyt mean to shoot you down, i ahd to say the truth or tell you the truth....yes it was your first visit and yes you were overly exicted being there.....so I guess I shouldnt have shot you like that!!!!!!!!!!! I sry!!!!

Question:

If God ceom down to you and Said, "I want you to enter the convent!" what community would you choose, what would your enterence date be?? AND WHY???

I'm just curious what everyone would say!!!!!

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Nov 3 2005, 01:35 PM']:idontknow:
[right][snapback]777900[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

what was that about or for???

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Nov 3 2005, 12:28 PM']sry rahcel i dodnyt mean to shoot you down, i ahd to say the truth or tell you the truth....yes it was your first visit and yes you were overly exicted being there.....so I guess I shouldnt have shot you like that!!!!!!!!!!! I sry!!!!
[right][snapback]777883[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This whatever "this" is would have been better dealt with in a PM.
Start practicing CHARITY.

The word TRUTH, I don't know everyone has their own.

[quote]Question:

If God ceom down to you and Said, "I want you to enter the convent!" what community would you choose, what would your enterence date be?? AND WHY???

I'm just curious what everyone would say!!!!! [/quote]

:idontknow:

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Nov 3 2005, 12:54 PM']ANYWAYS............. :disguise:
[right][snapback]777932[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Nicole, see that is your problem. People try to help you and you get defensive. With that attitude you may enter but I don't think you will last. :idontknow:

When the sister in charge of Postulants corrects you about something are you going to tell her, ANYWAYS.......... :disguise: ? :shock:

I'm "out here" and I care about you. She will be "in there" and she will care about you. Not much difference from where I'm sitting.

If you are going to be disrespectful, I will "go find" someone who will listen and accept my advice. My "babies" in school know better than to ANYWAYS me.

Edited by ofpheritup