Cow of Shame Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 Oh...and as an aside, I must wonder at your school's health class teacher's competency if you equate a pocket rocket with [i]various[/i] body parts. Last I saw, their location was quite specific. It would be rather scandalous to have male genitalia scattered willy-nilly (heh....willy) over one's body. lol
Cow of Shame Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 (edited) In all seriousness, I can potentially see the problem with the use of the word penis in the first post, but the other deletion of "penis" in the other post was a bit reactionary. It's a word that is acceptable to use on this board (I've checked), and while I was flippant, I don't think it was necessary to censor me. Although, homeschoolmom used it in a similar fashion as to my first deletion, so....it appears that there is unfair censorship in here. No hard feelings, dude (or dudette) mod. [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 30 2005, 07:42 AM']Someone sent me a note to let me know that the ladies are mocking my penis size behing my back. [right][snapback]741891[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Edited November 3, 2005 by Cow of Shame
zabbazooey Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 If you have a bone to pick with one of the mods, PM them. Don't bring this out into the public and hijack the thread.
Tony Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 "if you can find a better car.. buy it" "if the ride is mo fly, then you must buy!"
franciscanheart Posted November 3, 2005 Author Posted November 3, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Nov 2 2005, 11:11 PM']"if you can find a better car.. buy it" "if the ride is mo fly, then you must buy!" [right][snapback]777513[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Cow of Shame Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Nov 2 2005, 11:08 PM']If you have a bone to pick with one of the mods, PM them. Don't bring this out into the public and hijack the thread. [right][snapback]777504[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Pot, Kettle....Kettle, Pot. heh. Now that we're done with introductions, don't go putting the weight of the hijack onto my shoulders alone.... I'm still waiting for someone to refute that Hummers have a use other than to simply impress the impoverished plebes of your neighborhood & town.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 just try to stay appropiate please. *turns on phantom of the opera* thats all i ask of you and i will love you forever really. *dies* Tony, gosh I miss you! as for the car thingy, i myself is worried my truck might brake down i love that thing
franciscanheart Posted November 3, 2005 Author Posted November 3, 2005 i personally dont like hummers. way too boxy for me. i dont understand their purpose. id rather have a truck. dodge ram. i really want an suv type thing though... dont know what to call em.... like toyota 4runner or rav4 or a jeep... what are they? not the cherokees.... something else.... my friend allie had one and i LOVED it.
Cow of Shame Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 (edited) Speaking of boxy Things..... [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/Thing.jpg[/img] It's actually better looking than the Aztec [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/aztec.jpg[/img] man, is it ugly. There is one that's boxier out there, though... Edited November 3, 2005 by Cow of Shame
franciscanheart Posted November 3, 2005 Author Posted November 3, 2005 ew you know what else i dont like? i dont like the pt cruiser.... blech. ((no offense))
zabbazooey Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 Eww pt cruiser...the ugliest car EVER made!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 Yes, they are... Hm...I know Toyotas are very reliable and so are Hondas. Get a Honda...I would get one, but my dad is set for American cars which is lame.
zabbazooey Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 American cars are made in Mexico : (i.e. Ford)
morostheos Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 (edited) did someone say boxy cars? I don't think they get much boxier than this.... [img]http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celica1/news/bbx.jpg[/img] Edited November 3, 2005 by morostheos
scardella Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 Isn't it strange... Aren't some Hondas made in Ohio? I know a bunch of Mercedes-Benzes are made in Alabama, Nissans are made in Mississippi. Go fig. My Nissan, I believe, was made in Mexico. BTW, You have to admit the Aztek is way uglier than a PT Cruiser. The PT Cruiser at least has a bit of style to it. I don't want it mostly b/c there are other cars for the same price range that I'd much rather have.
scardella Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 Here's some cars I really like the design of: [img]http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtests/roadtest/04.chrysler.crossfire/04.chrysler.crossfire.f34.500.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.clausenbilar.com/MUSTANG%20V6%202005.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.autofotos.com/2003%20Infiniti%20G35%20Coupe%20Pan%20Left.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtests/firstdrive/2006/pontiac.solstice/05.pontiac.solstice.act.500.jpg[/img] [img]http://gblx.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundomotor/especiales/2002/05/salonmadrid/images/imagenes_novedades/ferrari_575_maranello_g.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.stern.de/_content/53/12/531245/ALFA-Brera-GTV-v_750.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.edmunds.com/media/advice/specialreports/ford.gt/05.ford.gt.f34.500.jpg[/img] Ok, that's quite enough... I might over all my desk...
Cow of Shame Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 [quote name='morostheos' date='Nov 3 2005, 02:28 PM'] I don't think they get much boxier than this.... [right][snapback]777998[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I believe that was the one I was thinking of....
Cow of Shame Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 [quote name='scardella' date='Nov 3 2005, 03:04 PM']Here's some cars I really like the design of: [right][snapback]778018[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't forget [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/69_chevrolet_corvette_stingray_t-to.jpg[/img]
theculturewarrior Posted November 3, 2005 Posted November 3, 2005 Japanese cars from the eighties are like the Energizer Bunny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now