An Old School Catholic Message Board

i am such an old man

Aloysius

daugher-of-Mary

Aloyius, you listen to *good* music. There's nothing old-fashioned about a healthy appreciation for the classics. ^_^
(which reminds me...which monastery was doing the chanting on the cd we listened to on the way to Pitt? I meant to ask, but forgot!)

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Nov 3 2005, 04:04 PM']haha, I'm an old man who has lived on the earth for only eighteen years

all you people with your loud music are lucky you didn't near me.  I have a sword and half a mind to go drive it into someone's stereo.
[right][snapback]778061[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hehe So much for respecting property and all that.

Proud2BCatholic139

When I drive in my car, I drive with volume 23 and you can hear me from 5 blocks away as my mom says.

It was really funny. :)

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Nov 3 2005, 02:17 PM']i am such an old man, but these youngins are blasting their music way too loud.  as a society we need to ask ourselves if we really should've invented speakers so loud that they make the walls shake... omg

it's not even music.  it's not even sound.  it's not even noise.  it's vibrations.  this is what we've been reduced to.

BEASTS

I have a mind to get out my whip and my sword and go attack the evil monstrosity they call music.
[right][snapback]777984[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Maybe you should take out your hearing aids :)