Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

And now I have more than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1






:yahoo:

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 14 2005, 01:50 AM']Ardillacid, as of this moment, we are tied.
[right][snapback]788026[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Seem slike all these unnecessary double and triple posts are kind of cheating missionseeker.........


:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

missionseeker
Posted

II did not double or triple post anything.
I simply paced them out.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 14 2005, 01:57 AM']II did not double or triple post anything.
I simply paced them out.
[right][snapback]788042[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, you did post multiple times in the same thread without the posts of others between them....

lol

missionseeker
Posted

yeah that was a lot of consecutive posts. But only three were right after each other (time)

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 14 2005, 02:03 AM']yeah that was a lot of consecutive posts. But only three were right after each other (time)
[right][snapback]788055[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Meh, I don't care. Arguing with you about it increases both of our post counts legitemately, lol....

missionseeker
Posted

too true!

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 14 2005, 02:16 AM']too true!
[right][snapback]788073[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is, isn't it?

missionseeker
Posted

yes quite.

missionseeker
Posted

you asked!

missionseeker
Posted

you know a lot, then, I take it.

Posted

Hey, I was ismply agreeing with YOU initially.....

maybe you are annoying, ol

missionseeker
Posted

I hope that was an lol not an ol.

missionseeker
Posted

*sigh of releif*

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 14 2005, 03:02 AM']How big are these bugs?
[right][snapback]788159[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You're just trying to create a post I can't respond to!

missionseeker
Posted

AND I SUCCSEEDED!(sp, is I know wrong)




























until you posted this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...