Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Haha, I foiled your evil plans again.

missionseeker
Posted

you wicked monster!

Posted

And now, having won victory, I shall retire for the night.

missionseeker
Posted

so shall I.

Goodnight.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

This thread is full of :spam:

:saint:

Posted

that is why i said that missionseeker likes :spam: :apu:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I like spam, but only when my mom makes it.

Posted

there you go jen, more :spam:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I don't know what you are talking about? I'm making a valid point. :idontknow:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Well, there goes Tom, the spammer. :ohno:
:pinch:

Posted

I would like to apologize for conspiring with Missionseeker to hijack half a dozen threads last night.......

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Why apologize?

Posted

i don't know i like :coagulated milk:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Tom likes :spam: and :hijack:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

WHY DON'T YOU??!?!?! :madder:

Posted

because every one hates YOU :getaclue: :numchucks:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Why would people hate me?

Posted

because you are turning in to a female mart

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...