Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 22 2005, 11:23 PM']Coke. Sprite. Sweet Tea.
:disguise:
[right][snapback]798257[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


You're so southern.....

Posted

ok you are a crazy monkey wootage

Posted

woot the kool kids klub!!!!!!!!!

Posted

am i in the kool kids klub?

Posted

I want to be a :saint:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Me too. :)

Posted

Jen you should change your title

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

How do I do that?

Posted (edited)

go to my controls and under "edit profile info" at the top it should have a space to change your title

Custom Member Title

Edited by zabbazooey
missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Nov 23 2005, 03:33 AM']You're so southern.....
[right][snapback]798407[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*shrug* Only on the outside.
[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Nov 24 2005, 03:49 AM']am i in the kool kids klub?
[right][snapback]799540[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I started a kool kids klub?

Ora et Labora
Posted

Where is Tum, anyways?? I havent seen him on very much!

Posted

He has been gone for a while, where'd he go?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

En sus pantalones.

Posted

Wrong thread airhead, lol...

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

No, I beleive I'm in the right one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...