Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted
:idontknow:

Rainbows or Blue skys?
Posted

Blue skies.

Oatmeal or grits?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Oatmeal

Malt or meal or coco wheats?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

GROSS!!!!

Hi or Bye

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

lol

Haha or Hehe

Posted

Hehe

Open Mic or squirrel bite?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Ummm....Niether :)

Being wanted or being loved

Posted

wanted, I know i'm loved.

Fight or Flight?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Flight, I love to travel.

Bored or Board

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Punch...I don't punch very hard...

Jab or Jog

Posted
:woot: age!

gold or silver
missionseeker
Posted

rubies

peridot or emerald

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...